Overall Satisfaction with Freshservice
Freshservice is being used primarily as a Helpdesk Ticketing system for my IT Dept. Though at the same time it also is used for change management, asset tracking, solution knowledgebase, and resource scheduling. It addresses one of the primary issues facing inhouse IT Dept today, which is when the executive team looks at you and says either "Everything is working, what do we need these guys for?" or "Everything is broken, what do we pay these guys for?" by allowing you to measure what you do on a day to day basis quickly and easily.
- IT Ticket Management
- IT Asset Management
- Solution Knowledge-base
- Coding of tickets to meta data could be made quicker by easier display of tickets
- The ability to edit the grid of tickets is great but if more columns could be edited it would be perfect
- If there would be a way to auto alert your manager when someone else is coding tickets for the more stubborn techs so we can force the users to put in their own tickets it would be great.
- We were able to secure more budget for additional resources by using ticket entry reports to justify the expense.
- We were able to manage our resources better and increase our coverage where it was most important without having to increase spending.
- We prevented many lost in the clutter problems by having a consistent portal to open tickets with recorded timing and responses.
Freshservice simply meshed much better with our employee activities. Many of the others required a lot more painful integration and constant use in order to work, we have a mix of new and old users and needed a product that was flexible with the management style that we used, if we had gone with another one it would have been pretty bad. Since we chose Freshservice however it was a good way to get those more stubborn users to open up and accept change.
Do you think Freshservice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Freshservice's feature set?
Did Freshservice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Freshservice go as expected?
Would you buy Freshservice again?
If you cannot measure your current self then you cannot expect to improve. This was told to me by our call center manager a while ago about the importance of knowing exactly what you currently are capable of in order to better know what will be expected in the future. With this I looked at our old system which was clunky, slow, and universally hated, then tried to do better, that better option was Freshservice, which can be accessed from anywhere, fast, online, and easy to understand. With practically no training the techs were able to just pick it up and go. This was a big help in getting them to start actually using the system.