November 25, 2021
VP of IT and Business Systems
Rand WorldwideComputer Software, 201-500 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Fuze
We selected Fuze to replace our old telecom infrastructure with their hosted Cloud VoIP solution for all our North America locations. The Fuze service was used in parallel with Polycom handsets, softphones, and mobile app. We also integrated Fuze calling with our Salesforce.com implementation. We did not use the Fuze IM feature and continued to use MS Teams for collaboration.
- Fuze integrated nicely with Salesforce allowing call activity to be easily logged into SFDC.
- Fuze call reporting provided valuable insight into call activity and the history of individuals.
- The Fuze softphone UI was clear and simple.
- We left Fuze because they could not integrate with MS Teams as a direct routing partner.
- Overall the monthly cost for the licenses and variable per minute dialing costs were too high.
- IT administration was a bit confusing because of all the Admin consoles used for different administration tasks.
The Fuze implementation did a great job on boarding our company to the new system. While the number porting process was very complex Fuze was able to simplify the process to end-users making it appear seamless. At the end of our implementation, I recommend Fuze provide the customer a CSR of all the phone records to ensure the company names and addresses match up. A clean CSR is critical to the mobility of your company-owned phone numbers.
Fuze proved to be a great solution and quite the improvement from our XO phone platform we moved away from. Fuze as a cloud solution allowed us to transition to a remote work environment very easily. Fuze reporting provided valuable insight into the call activity of sales reps. MS Teams proved to be too convenient as a UCaaS solution and took us away from Fuze.
Do you think Fuze delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Fuze's feature set?
Did Fuze live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Fuze go as expected?
Would you buy Fuze again?
Fuze is a great solution with quite reliable voice quality when used with QoS. Fuze is a solid replacement for an old landline phone system with 200-500 users. As a direct routing partner for MS Teams Fuze was too expensive. I hope they are able to adjust their pricing model.
Fuze Feature Ratings
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Directory of employee names
Mobile app for iOS
Mobile app for Android