Dialpad Talk

Dialpad Talk Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

I am thankful that there is a reliable and low cost online solution for telephone services.
  • Low Cost
  • Local phone number
  • Sound quality
  • Link to Excel to Autodial
  • Messaging
  • Speed of dialed connection[.]
  • Sound quality can always be improved[.]
  • Lower cost???
Leaving room for improvement and innovation. Surprise and impress me more tomorrow than today.
The convenience of using Dialpad for communicating with clients is a breeze, especially the texting feature. I'm able to keep in contact with my clients and it automatically syncs with SalesForce, which makes my job so much easier!
  • Call Quality
  • Text Feature
  • SalesForce Sync
  • UI
Dialpad provides a functional and reliable service that allows me to stay in contact with my clients via the phone or through the text feature, which is extremely helpful. The User Interface is easy to use and the call quality is superb!
Dialpad [Talk] is being used by our company primarily to take service calls. We are Roto-Rooter of Northern Michigan and offer a handful of services from septic tank pumping to drain cleaning to large residential or commercial plumbing jobs. We use Dialpad [Talk] to route incoming calls to the dispatchers who create jobs in our systems and assign them to technicians. We use Dialpad [Talk] across a few departments. The majority of our Dialpad [Talk] usage is by the dispatchers. Additionally, our one-manned Human Resources department also uses Dialpad [Talk]. Business problems that Dialpad [Talk] helps us navigate through would be the routing of calls during business hours and the routing of calls that don't happen between our open business hours. We offer 24/7 service. After business hours, we use Dialpad [Talk] to route calls to our on-call technicians' cell phones. When No one answers the phone, we use Dialpad [Talk] to collect messages from incoming calls and then send them as emails to the appropriate people here in the office.
  • Easy setup and management
  • Works with desk phones, cell phones, headsets on computers...
  • Voice Intelligence. This works amazingly well after using it for a period of time and allowing it to learn and improve itself.
  • I would like to see more configuration options with desk phones. Right now, I can add a phone by entering in the device-specific provisioning server and then thats it. I then have the option to remove it. I want more!
  • As an admin, Id like to be able to login to each of my users' accounts and make sure settings are correct vs having to walk over to their computers or asking them for their login info.
  • Some sort of application self checker. What I mean by this is I have some users using the desktop app, some not using it and some using a combination of both. Since there are multiple options for a user to accomplish the goal of taking calls, it would make sense to me to have the app actively check for all simultaneous instances of Dialpad [Talk] running and make the suggestion to use one or the other or even link you to the place you should be. This may be a unique situation to us as we are using Dialpad [Talk] as an integrated service in our dispatching software.
This question feels heavy on one side and light on the other. What I mean by this is I can think of many scenarios where Dialpad [Talk] would be useful - well suited. I can't think of many scenarios where Dialpad [Talk] would not be a viable option. I mainly work for small businesses in the Northern Michigan area. I've consulted for, worked at, or done work for many businesses in the area and I can't think of one of these businesses that wouldn't have a more pleasant time using Dialpad [Talk] vs whatever system they are currently on.
Gina Yfarraguerri | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Dialpad Talk for both internal and external communications. It is used across most of the organization, from Customer Service and Business Development to the company owners themselves. We use it in various ways, for example:
  • We can keep a written and audio record of every call made and received by each of our agents using the Voice Intelligence feature.
  • When reviewing transcripts, we can actually assign someone to a certain part of it, which helps a lot when targeting only a specific issue.
  • We also use it as a general and personal CRM by making use of the "tags" asset and by allowing every agent to fill out the info on the contact's name, email, phone number, and company without it being seen by anyone else in the company.
  • By allowing agents to record their calls, we have improved the overall performance because it gives them the opportunity to go back and listen to what they say and figure out a way for them to improve it
  • For coaching and QA, an amazing feature we use the most is the playlist. You can make infinite number of playlists which have a shareable link. This can be shared between many people instead of having to download them.
  • Customer support is super fast and effective
  • Gives an amazing visual overview using charts
  • Allows you to view the full call journey
  • The downloads could include other formats and only download the columns that have been used.
  • One person should be able to make calls using a secondary number with a different area code without losing their primary one.
  • Include all type of admin changes in the changelog
[Dialpad Talk is] appropriate for a small contact center. For us it has worked very well because some of the features we needed have slowly been integrated, which makes me believe they actually listen to the customers. For analytics itself I see it as still being in diapers, at least for us that run an outbound cold sales contact center. But in general, Dialpad [Talk] is a tool which has helped us keep an overall basic control over when, where, and what out agents are doing.
Laura Samoisette, LEED AP, WELL AP | TrustRadius Reviewer
DialPad [Talk] is used for our organization to talk to each other across the organization as well as to contact vendors or clients directly. It helps us to address quick questions that may get lost in longer email threads. It also allows us to not use our personal cell phones and in turn separates our personal life from our work life.
  • Notifications- via e-mails, calendar links and otherwise are very helpful when dealing with information that may otherwise get lost or forgotten in conversations
  • Access- Being able to access calls on the go via your own cell phone or using your laptop to help free up your hand and get real time speech intelligibility is much appreciated
  • Variety- Options for quick chats and sending photos, video calls to share screens when necessary, and your most recent calls available on the same screen you are already looking at adds to workplace efficiency
  • Speech intelligibility is available, but poor. Please do better, otherwise it is of little help
  • The number that shows up when receiving/making a call is often confusing, inaccurate or misleading to both caller and receiver.
  • Instructions when first signing up are a bit difficult for older generations to understand. Particularly setting up the Dialpad [Talk] program on laptop versus setting up on your cell phone. Please make this function clearer and describe the distinction between both for those who need extra assistance with technology
DialPad [Talk] is great for small businesses. It allows for a better work life balance by separating personal numbers form work numbers. It also allows for a small team to have better access to colleagues throughout the day when the company relies heavily on email correspondence. I don't think this would be as suitable if a team didn't have to work closely with each other on matters or if they were out in the field almost the whole work day.
August 25, 2021

Dialpad Hype

Dialpad [Talk] has been great for our company, makes it super easy for us to communicate anything to the entire team in just a matter of seconds, Dialpad [Talk] has helped us communicate with our customers in many ways, whether it be text messaging, or phone calls. It keeps all call information for familiar numbers, so we are able to check if our customers lie to us about trying to cancel previously, or trying to call and never getting a hold of a representative. I would recommend Dialpad [Talk] to any company who needs a simple way to communicate with everyone in a hurry.
  • Streamlined communication between employees
  • Keep records of phone calls, and voicemails
  • Mobile user friendly
  • Dialpad [Talk] fits all our needs
Dialpad [Talk] works perfectly for anyone in the customer service departments.
November 27, 2021

Dialpad Talk Has It All

I use analytics, but my absolute favorite is the transcription and [being] able to search it. I also love the PC app and the mobile app. I love that they are exactly alike and work so well. I've used their support both on phone and chat with great results. I don't need support very much because the portal is so intuitive. The main issue Dialpad [Talk] solved for me was to give me the ability to see what everyone is saying and actually be altered to let words.
  • Transcription
  • Recognizing when I make a commitment on a call
  • Call summary has awesome information
  • My weekly comm report
  • Love to see a VM greeting that offers the caller to have me paged inside the office
  • Send me a transcription of VM and then delete the msg
  • Integrate with a door phone like Grandstream that can make the phone perform differently based on when you are in the office vs out
I work with a lot of systems and I chose Dialpad [Talk] because of their capabilities and their support after the sale.
James Worobe, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Dialpad as a contact list and dialer and to keep track of text messages.
  • As a dialer, it manages all parts of the call including multi-party calls.
  • The program provides a pretty decent transcription of all calls that can be saved internally or externally (cloud) for future reference. The transcription seems to learn words as it is used more often (fewer mistakes)
  • The transcription allows me to follow more closely the conversation as I have some difficulty hearing speech over the phone.
  • I currently have not had any issues come up that I think could be improved.
I believe this is very well suited to the professional who has to make several calls a day. Sometimes while taking written notes a short handed notations meaning is lost while reviewing the note. Having Dialpad's transcription handy help with accuracy, especially 4 calls and 30 minutes later when you have to make notation in a file.

This Is A Game Changer

One issue we faced during the COVID-19 pandemic was the lack of available workers to meet our needs. The limited workforce caused us to think outside the box and search for staff members outside our state. Dialpad became integral in how we conducted business because we were able to find the right team members from other states that performed administrative duties remotely, specifically answering our phones.
  • real-time, knowledgeable Customer service
  • advanced technology
  • there is delay in talking...we find ourselves talking over our patients because of the delay
  • the ability to forward voice messages on the phone app
  • streamline the dashboard
  • get better sms product. We still have to use a sms software to send out mass messages to patients
Dialpad works well for remote team members. You can still sound professional when answering the phone from home. A hindrance for us sometimes is that our staff in other states can not give patients directions to our office. Team members that are in our office still have to back up our remote workers for this reason.
Ray Domingo | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Dialpad as a one-person direct hire recruiting company and really enjoy it. I like that I can use it as a "softphone" on my PC, but also on my mobile phone outside of the office. I enjoy the fact that I can use the Dialpad mobile app outside of the office and continue using my business phone number both for calls and text messages. I have found that using the same phone number causes less confusion than having to give both a business line and cell phone number. With regard to the customer service, they were there at the beginning [of] the trial before I made the switch and they have been there anytime I have needed them along the way (which hasn't been often). They are very quick and helpful. A couple of features I really like: Ability to "star" favorite contacts that will show up at the top of your text or calls list. I like to use this when I am actively working with a client or candidate. I also keep my "regular clients" on that list so they are always top of mind. One-click video calling is very convenient so that I can jump right into a video call. After I have a call, I get a nice voice transcription that I can refer back to in order to make sure my notes are correct. It is not always perfect, but it is extremely useful to be able to go back to a conversation to keep accurate notes. When you go to the transcription, it even organizes it for you where you can go to specific things like Action Items, Interesting Question(s), Currency (when any dollar amounts are discussed for salaries, fees, prices, etc..), Positive Sentiment, Call Purpose, and [also] dates and times. I'm really enjoying Dialpad. It has been an excellent addition to my business and the price is right as well (especially if you pay annually). I would highly recommend this to any business, small or large.
  • Ability to transfer a call from your PC to your mobile phone (or vice versa).
  • Ability to use your business phone number on your mobile phone for calls and text messaging.
  • Call Transcription - Being able to review the conversation helps keep important notes accurate.
  • Favorite List - keeps current clients or regular clients at the top for easy access.
  • I wish it had an integration with my CRM, but that's only for convenience and not an issue.
  • Took me a week or two to get used to the mobile app and get the settings right, but to me, that's just a normal "new product" break-in time.
I've been with Dialpad almost a year now and it has been nothing short of excellent so far.
David Menjura | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dialpad Talk is currently being used for us to make calls to our prospects across different industries and locations. It's allowing us to accelerate our conversations through frequency and quality. We're now moving into DialPad Sales to enable our team with a lot more features to keep us at the same speed as our potential buyers.
  • Quality of Calls
  • Voice Transcription
  • Integrations
  • Ease of Use
  • Having to wait additonal time for the number to be dialed from Salesforce.
  • MMS Messaging
  • Additional Integrations
It's well suited for an established Sales process in which Salesforce plays a huge role, the fact that It's easy to initiate and start making and receiving calls while making sure that all the data is being captured correctly. Dialpad has been a pain relief since we made the switch.
Eric John Villagracia | TrustRadius Reviewer
I normally speak with people in various parts of the states and having a specific area code for a specific state would make me legit even if I am calling from overseas as a virtual executive assistant. Also, I can use [Dialpad Talk] on my phone, ipad, laptop and desktop making it very flexible in all types of electronic device. I can even send and receive sms just like a normal phone user. Thank you and more power to [Dialpad Talk.]
  • Calling with a specific area code
  • Send messages
  • Receive messages
  • Interface making it look like whatsapp
  • Creating groups
  • Group chats
  • Group calls
[Dialpad Talk] is well suited for a virtual assistant like me calling vendors, clients, new customers, sub-contractors and even the CEO of the company as it will be a better way to connect with everyone using the DialPad App. It has given me a legitimacy on the location that I am calling and making me equipped for the role as an assistant.
Kyle Seckler | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Dialpad [Talk] to make outbound and take inbound calls to prospects. Dialpad [Talk] is informative, easy to use, and provides a streamlined way of making calls. As a sales [organization], it's important we have [a] reliable means to make these calls [by] putting our best foot forward. It addresses the issues of having unreliable call software and helps make our process more efficient.
  • Easy click functionality
  • Clear connectivity
  • Smooth interface
  • Instead of just icons, have name labels for different features.
  • Option for more general overlay, so users don't [have to] click too many buttons.
  • Customization on the end user's part!
In roles like mine, where you speak and collaborate with people a lot, I think Dialpad Talk is perfect for companies interacting with others often, such as sales organizations, project and contracting companies, and tech companies that want to reach a lot of people. It [would] be less advantageous for companies that don't work as much with direct-to-consumer.
August 25, 2021

Dialpad [Talk]

We use Dialpad Talk as our complete phone system. Each and every member of our team uses it to make calls and/or receive messages.
  • Making/receiving phone calls
  • Sending/receiving text messages
  • Ease of use.
  • The UI could be a little bit cleaner. Making a phone call takes up the entire window, whereas everything else is within the window.
  • The transcribing could using some tweaking, as well as ability to pick up other languages.
While our office uses Google chats as our main source of getting in contact with other employees, I think Dialpad [Talk] would be a great asset to any office that is needing a new phone system as well as that added ability to send/receive chats/messages and also even video conferences.
Mallory Fuller | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our onboarding team uses Dialpad Talk to communicate directly with our employees to support them through the onboarding process and assist with any questions they have. We are able to call and message them according to employee preference.
  • Shows all communications (messages, calls, missed calls, voicemails) in one thread
  • Shows user phone number at the top of the page
  • Allows you to rename phone numbers for easy access
I can use Dialpad [Talk] on my laptop or my phone and conduct all communications from both devices. Communications are well organized and easy to find.
I currently use Dialpad [Talk] to receive verbal X-Ray orders. As well as to call doctors and facilities to confirm that the X-Ray reports have been received. I enjoy the ease of communication Dialpad [Talk] offers.
  • Saving contacts
  • Texting contacts
  • Multiple options for calls during the calls
  • How to delete contacts
I have been able to communicate in multiple ways with ordering facilities and/or physicians. Such as calling, texting, and sending pictures or snapshots when needed.
November 26, 2021

Great VOIP System

Tate Meagher | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Dialpad [Talk] for all of my company's calls. I love how easy it is to use.
  • Calls
  • Text messages
  • Call Transfers
  • Three way calls
  • It would be cool if there was an internal company chat feature.
Dialpad [Talk] is suitable for any company with multiple employees that want a VOIP system that can make calls and text.
July 22, 2021

Beautifully Easy

Kethry Tiggs | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Dialpad Talk for our law practice. We have a small team at the moment--only three users. But we need our phone system to be robust and reliable in order to keep up with the chaos. Dialpad Talk's clean and informative user interface allows us to manage calls and texts seamlessly as they fly in and keep up with the information other users have given to clients. It also gives us several options for keeping records of calls made to or received from clients, which is crucial with a law practice and certainly helpful in managing and running a business.

The only thing I take issue with is that the mobile app could use a bit of help. It has some bumps when it comes to answering calls, in part because it is really built to forward calls to your cell phone. You can disable that and get calls via data or WiFi, but it's not as smooth as with the desktop app.

Overall, Dialpad Talk gets the job done and it's easy to use, which is everything I need as an administrator.
  • Nice interface that is easy to navigate
  • Simple to change information--you can click right on the contact's name on the main page to update it
  • Good help documentation; I can almost always find what I need to know from the help articles, and if I can't, customer service is always super helpful
  • Consistency. I can always expect that if a call didn't come through, it was for a locatable, easy-to-fix reason or even on the other caller's end
  • Call forwarding can sometimes bypass important features, like call recording
  • The mobile app has less functionality than the desktop app, which isn't surprising but can be inconvenient
  • Contacts do not update across call lines. So if an operator receives a call from a call line, it shows as a new number even if the call line has the information saved
I can't really think of a situation where Dialpad Talk wouldn't be a good option. Perhaps for someone that needs a super robust and solid mobile app, it wouldn't be the best of the best but it would still get the job done. For a solo worker, it has a good interface and easy to use functions. For a large company, it has flexibility and organization. Good for just about everyone.
[Dialpad Talk] is being used by our organization to help our phone system connect to Salesforce so that we can have access to customer information if customers call in with questions or requests.
  • Great UI, pretty clean and easy to see what you want.
  • Everything is organized.
  • Voicemail integration is tough.
[Dialpad Talk] is great for help desk environments.
I love it it portable, I use it on my Laptop and my cell. The quality is excellent, I plan on using Dial Pad in my personal start up company. I also love how Dial Pad integrates with our CRM. That saves time and documentation is automatic.
  • Clarity of the call
  • Easy to install and use
  • You guys are ahead of the game, I honestly can't suggest any improvement features. I love the fact that you ask because that shows how intense you are in customer retention and that's Key.
Well suited because it integrates with our CRM matches the phone number to the client file. Which is a huge time saver.
Paul Wheeler | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use dialpad to talk within the team and to talk with clients and customers outside of the orginization. We use the call feature, SMS and video options that are available through the platform.
  • I enjoy the analytics Dialpad [Talk] uses, could use some SMS data though
  • The customer service is top notch. Super helpful anytime I have asked something.
  • I also enjoy that I was able to set the system up and brand it to my company.
  • Add SMS data - who sent one, was one received...
We use Dialpad [Talk] on our PC's and also linked it to our cell phones. The ease of use across multiple platforms has been a plus. I also enjoy being able to add a current call into video chat if needed. I would like to be able to send SMS messages while on a call with someone though. That option is not available from the call screen when on the line with someone.

Great for all employees!

Haylie Staggs, MSML | TrustRadius Reviewer
The whole organization utilizes Dialpad. It allows us to record customer service calls which allow us to reference back to ensure customers are satisfied with their requests.
  • Record Calls
  • Display History of Calls by Number
  • Saves Voicemails
  • Voice recording does not always catch correct wording being used
Helpful in recording calls for customer service and sales to reference in case something was missed, allows employees to answer phone calls on their laptop even when away from the office
November 02, 2021

Dialpad is a good choice

Todd Collins | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use text and talk but not video. It is our mainline and our personal phone used on our computers
  • sales calls - in and outbound - basic calling
  • Voicemail - voice to text is still a bit difficult
  • VOIP app on our mobile phones is helpful
  • voice to text is decent
  • contact management is not so great - have a ton of duplicates
  • sync with other apps is sometimes not the greatest - which app is the primary record becomes very relevant.
I already have a few clients as well as peers in our industry
Patrick Krawietz | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our team has been using Dialpad for over the last year. Production teams use it so they no longer have to use their personal mobile lines. Other departments also use Dialpad to be productive. Dialpad solves the problems of archiving data such as calls, texts, and faxes. It's an amazing system.
  • Allows user to text via their desk top computer
  • Allows user to make and receive calls via their desk top computer
  • Allows user to fax via their desk top computer