Dialpad Talk Reviews

Darien Chaffart | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 13, 2020

Dialpad is a comprehensive VOIP offering with a learning curve

Dialpad is currently being used by the majority of our staff to address the need for a business phone line that doesn't force staff members to work from a desk. We implemented this platform years ago while moving to an open office concept, and found that the system really met our workforces needs - most of our staff is quite mobile (working from home, coffee shops, restaurants) and needed ways to continue connecting with our people, so Dialpads VOIP features have truly helped address an area of need for our organizations culture.
  • Quality VOIP calls
  • Easy backend management
  • VOIP call forwarding through cell networks
  • MMS Messaging management (longer texts come through jumbled and out of order)
  • Simplified backend settings (important settings can be hidden in abstract unmarked menus)
  • Clarified language for those who aren't VOIP experts
Dialpad is well suited for businesses that want to allow their employees flexibility to work from home, from the office, or while on the go. It provides simple avenues for employees to communicate with one another and with customers without requiring an office phone line and without requiring the employees to use their personal phone numbers.

Dialpad is less appropriate for businesses with low call volume and fixed phone lines, especially one that does not require flexibility for their employees to work anywhere.
Dialpad support is extremely responsive and more than willing to help with any questions you may have, regardless of how simple or stupid they may seem. Have had nothing but good experiences so far with Dialpad support.
Read Darien Chaffart's full review
Thomas Hunter | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 30, 2020

Dialpad is easy, smooth, and flexible, and it saves your company money.

It is our main phone system now. The entire organization uses it. We moved away from a physical phone system with phones and office extensions and wiring and all of the other equipment to Dialpad's Internet-based system. It addresses the problem of not always being near our office phones. It allows us to take a business call any time and any place, as long as there is cellular service. It also provides flexibility by allowing us to take calls on our cell phones or through our computers.
  • Clear calls - important for business
  • flexibility - take a call anytime, anywhere, via cell phone or your computer
  • Can do calls and text messages - flexibility for business
  • Makes it easy to save contacts and to block unwanted callers
  • It is HIPAA-compliant, which is important for our work with clients.
  • Make it easier to deleted calls and messages from your call or message history/log
It is well-suited for use in any location. You don't have to be in your office. Not suitable for personal calls. I think it is important to keep those separate.
So far, our support has been provided by our outside IT support firm called Sagin, LLC. It has been very good. I have not yet had to use support provided by Dialpad.
Read Thomas Hunter's full review
Martin Frith, M.Div. RMFT | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 27, 2020

Love Dialpad, great cloud phone system

I've been using a VOIP phone system for years and wanted to move to the cloud and cut my costs as well. I explored a host of options and Dialpad is top rated. It integrates with my Office 365 online subscription, pulls contacts, recent emails and has an app for my pc and ios. I can move from one device to another seamlessly and the quality is phenomenal.
  • Integrates with Office 365 Online and Google G Suite
  • Switches seamlessly from one device to another
  • Transcribes calls
  • Allows me to call or send a text message
  • Enterprise qualities like music when on hold
  • The ios app could be more robust. currently it does not allow the use to change settings.
The best cloud-based phone system I've discovered. As am entrepreneur and sole proprietor, Dialpad is well suited for consultants and is easily expandable to include an Admin assistant or other colleagues. If you like to wear a headset using your pc or airpods with your phone, dialpad is perfect for your use. Additionally, if you need to switch devices e.g. start a call on your pc and want to switch to your mobile, it is seamless.
Haven't required support to date.
Read Martin Frith, M.Div. RMFT's full review
Liz Beyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 19, 2020

DialPad with Service Titan

We are using it in conjunction with Service Titan. However, we have 1/2 of our users that are not Service Titan users. We are using for inner office communication and to call customers. The entire organization is using it at this time. We switched because of long wait times, dropped calls, not being able to hear, and a number of other issues. The calls with DialPad have been 90% better so far and the calls are crisp and clear.
  • Call quality.
  • Ease to use.
  • Answering calls when you aren't at your desk.
  • Speak to call.
  • Extensions w/o a ring.
Hands free answering. If you are out of the office and working, maybe from home, it is extremely helpful and streamlined. The analytics help me keep track of CSR performance but also the performance of the team. I can jump on a call with an upset customer and try to rectify the situation without having to put them on hold.
Just an 9 right now because we have not experienced any issues. From what I have seen they have great customer service and are responsive.
Read Liz Beyer's full review
Jonathan Haynes | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2020

I Laughed. I Cried. Then I Laughed Again. (And Cried Some More)

We provide customer support using this platform and Zendesk. The entire organization uses it. It attempts to address problems with customer support ticket backlog.
  • Transcription and text content analysis.
  • Audibility. I am rather hard of hearing and Dialpad's not hard for me to use.
  • Dialpad just works. When you're done with a call, there's another one. Basic functionality is essential.
  • Sometimes I hear a ring, sometimes I don't. More often than not I don't.
  • I never know when transferring a call or having a call transferred to me--whether it will actually be there. So we have to pass the number along.
  • SMS and MMS features are inconsistent.
Dialpad is best suited for company calls when we're making company calls on the telephone here at work.
I give it a fairly OK rating because the support is good and helped me when I was in a jam. I wasn't specifically in a jam, per se, but I was having trouble with the app tossing me off and saying I was missing calls. I think that was because the browser version was conflicting with the standalone app.
Read Jonathan Haynes's full review
Gregg Skala | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 23, 2020

Changing to Dialpad was an Amazing Success!

Dialpad is being used across the whole organization. It replaced our on-premises landline phone system. We needed a more versatile phone system and Dialpad fit the bill.
  • Onboarding
  • Setup
  • Features
  • The only issue we have had is that once a person is in your voicemail queue there is no way for them to hit 0 and go back to the operator.
Dialpad has been amazing. Our company and ownership team, in the beginning, were dead set against a virtual phone system in the cloud. However, after Covid-19 they realized that we needed to easily allow our employees to work remotely. Dialpad gave our ownership team peace of mind by doing a 2-week test run. Once the decision was made to go with it, Dialpad's support was instrumental in making the process as smooth as possible. The cutover was absolutely FLAWLESS. IT has never had a smoother cutover to such a major part of our business. Huge win for our team.
Dialpad setup was amazing. They logged into our old phone system and set up all of our queues and call routing just the way we had them before. This was so helpful for the ease of transition. We have also had to contact them for minor issues and they have been amazingly responsive and helpful.
Read Gregg Skala's full review
Mike Monteiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 08, 2020

Reliable, easy to manage and use

We currently use Dialpad across the whole company, minus a couple of smaller teams that use a different solution. It has helped us solve the work-from-anywhere problem (pre-COVID19), as well as making the different call centers easily managed by the different teams themselves. They can seamlessly update their messaging, change routing options, and add/remove users on their own without involving the support team for help. It also helps the training team spend more time coaching instead of trying to sort through call recordings
  • Call center management updates/edits are very easy and straightforward
  • Coaching centers - Ability to live coach and find usable recordings of calls effortlessly
  • Voicemail drop - Allow agents to make more calls and leave a consistent message for potential clients
  • Analytics can be difficult to interpret at times. You also have to pull two separate reports for call center calls and individual calls.
  • Updates/changes often happen out of the blue with no warning. So it is hard to keep our end users updated/prepared for what is to come
  • Integration with Salesforce exists, but, we would like to be able to do data dips into salesforce to route the calls based on what information it pulls back
Dialpad is great if you just need a dial tone and basic inbound/outbound calling. It also allows for texting, which is very helpful. It is also great for call centers that receive a high volume of calls and are routed based on skills or longest hold time. They have options for hold music, messaging, and callback. Lastly, it is great for sales teams that need to power through calls efficiently and they have a power dialer option that helps load a list of calls that automatically dials out for the agent one after another.

If you were looking to route calls based on information found in your CRM (looking at sales opportunity in Salesforce for example) and have it route based on what it finds, this would not be for you.
Overall, the support has been very good. There are some times when we open a ticket that is a high priority and they are not proactive at giving updates or a set schedule of when the next update would be.
Read Mike Monteiro's full review
Mostofa Rafat Mahdi Adib | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 13, 2020

Reaching out made easy with Dialpad

Dialpad is being used by us in the business development department. It helps us solve communication problems with our international clients as we make calls all over the world to our clients in more than 102 countries. Dialpad has been an integral part of our business development efforts as it has allowed us to make communications a lot easier.
  • Ease of making phone calls
  • Ease of managing contacts
  • Call logging is good.
  • Google integration needs work.
  • Connections drop sometimes.
  • Text messaging sometimes does not work.
In my usage of Dialpad I have noticed that whenever there is a need for direct communications, Dialpad has come in handy. It has been great in organizing meetings as well. It gives me the convenience of communicating with my clients on the fly for any queries or questions that they might have. But when there are written things required then we have to switch to emails rather than Dialpad.
We have received ample support from Dialpad when necessary. The service has been working well for us so the need for support is greatly reduced but still, we have got the support when necessary and have not faced any major issues as such while using Dialpad. Overall, their support department deserves kudos.
Read Mostofa Rafat Mahdi Adib's full review
ElHajj Washington | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 08, 2020

My Dialpad Review

I use Dialpad to canvass for new clients. Dialpad comes in handy for reaching out to our potential apartment renters and new home purchasers.
  • A decent clear signal especially when compared to two other systems being used simultaneously
  • A nice format of voicemail that is written in text, a unique application
  • A clean, crisp application that lets you know in advance when you are about to receive a call before it even comes through, which can be scary sometimes and must involve the hiring of some psychics or fortune-tellers.
  • Sometimes the spelling could be somewhat better on the text of the voicemails.
  • I have two phone numbers and sometimes it's unclear which number I have missed a call on, so perhaps a better display of missed calls would help.
  • There is one minor glitch that allows Dialpad to turn off my ringer volume frequently on its own.
It's so obvious that even though this app is complicated when I have tried to make calls on my two other platforms it does one of the most important things of all by just simply being reliable and allowing me to be heard clearly whereas with other apps I couldn't be heard. Dialpad is not perfect, but you are getting way more than your money's worth with this phone system.
It's pretty fair. One time I was working on an issue and we got disconnected. The agent never called me back. Other times things have gone smoothly though.
Read ElHajj Washington's full review
Alfredo Alvarez | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 06, 2020

Good option for call centers

It is used by the Benefits Assistance Program and the Senior Help Line, two call centers at the organization.
  • Easy to handle
  • Clear communication
  • No background or interference during the call
  • The transcript, in Spanish it doesn't work
It is well suited for call centers. We make lots of calls during the day, and Dialpad is easy to use and has transcripts of the calls that are very important for my job.
I have dealt with their staff and always send in information to rate a call. They are on top of the service.
Read Alfredo Alvarez's full review
Robert Guido | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 26, 2020

MarkeTop & Dialpad!

Our company uses Dialpad for the sales and account management team. We track the number of dials and minutes, call recording, contact tracking, and SMS messages. It solves all problems for sales management, customer success, and other functions.
  • Collects data on potential clients
  • Voice recognition and deception
  • SMS texting
  • Make contacts in Dialpad
Dialpad does a good job of tracking phone calls, minutes, talking time, saving contacts changing contacts. My manager loves being able to track these metrics. You can change the contact name easily after calling. I’m very happy with the service

Read Robert Guido's full review
Steven Boothe | TrustRadius Reviewer

Dialpad Review

Dialpad is being used throughout our whole organization, with all staff members having their own personal number, along with multiple department groups. This is our main phone line for interoffice communication, along with communication with both customers and vendors. We are also utilizing Dialpad to sync with our Salesforce system, allowing us to keep track of calls on customer and vendor accounts.
  • Ease of use
  • Works on multiple devices
  • Ability to text or call customers/other employees
  • Salesforce integration
  • Lots of updates, which can disrupt some employees' work
  • Internet-based, which would not work if you have weak internet
  • Errors when answering calls sometimes
Dialpad is well suited for people working from home, businesses with multiple remote offices, employees who like to use multiple devices, and organizations that need Salesforce integration.
Always helps with issues quickly.

Read Steven Boothe's full review
October 05, 2020

Great Voip system.

We use Dialpad companywide and each department has their own settings. Since the pandemic everyone has been working from home as well.
  • Call flow is easy
  • App is easy to navigate
  • Easy to set your individual settings
  • Admin settings are a bit complicated especially since we have a call queue, hold greeting and fall back message.
  • Scheduling business hours could be easier. I wish we could schedule lunch breaks too.
  • Dialpad support team is always available to help however, their different teams suck as billing teams & porting team may take more than 24 hours to respond to you.
Dialpad is suited for the current pandemic work from home situation. The mobile app is super easy to navigate and is physically appealing.
They should specify that you have to enable HD calling in order for the app to use wifi or data. One of our employees incurred extra charges on her phone bill that we had to reimburse. They should just make it clear, that's all.
  1. Dialpad Onboarding support was okay. I think this was because we used a 3rd party vendor. We had a lot of issues with provisioning the phones.
  2. The Dialpad sales rep forgot to mention that Dialpad is only compatible with Polycom desk phones so we bad to purchase new phones last minute.
  3. We were supposed to get 3 months free when we signed up with Dialpad as a courtesy but the charged us for the 3rd month. They have resolved this error but I think there was no designated point of contact on Dialpad's end to help things move more smoothly.
August 14, 2020

The Best Virtual Phone System

We use Dialpad organization-wide in every department. While we typically defer to email for internal communications, Dialpad has been a godsend when it comes to outbound communications. The voice over IP-powered service allows us to place calls with a corporate number and receive calls to individual extensions, just like a physical desk phone system.
  • Convenience: Much easier too use an app than a physical desk phone
  • Cross-platform: Available on computer and phone and easily switch calls between
  • Amazing audio quality
  • The VOIP numbers cannot be used to verify accounts for many services, so it would be useful if they could find a workaround.
Dialpad is incredibly useful for any outbound calling efforts. The AI note-taker helps you keep updated on other conversations and allows you to quickly review your previous conversations with the client. Specifically, it marks action items, performs sentiment analysis on key points, and summarizes the call. I would say that it's useful for both internal and external communications and is well suited for any environment where you are using audio calls.
Dialpad's customer support is second to none. We haven't had many issues, so our contact has been sparse, but when we do they always respond promptly and their answers are always on point.
October 27, 2020

DialPad Talk - an Excellent Option for Solo Attorneys and Small Law Firms

I am currently in the final testing stages of DialPad Talk, before making a final decision to replace our current telephony vendor RingCentral. The primary aspect of DialPad Talk that got me interested enough to spend the time to evaluate the service was its integration with Clio, which is our CRM platform. DialPad Talk has become part of my daily workflow in very short order. It's AI ability to produce a transcript of a telephone conversation on the fly is remarkable. I have had a couple of dropped calls, almost always after 45+ minutes, and not clear whether it was DialPad Talk, our internet provider Comcast, or on the other side of the conversation. The UberConference product with a dedicated conference phone line without need for Codes is a great concept, but have not had the opportunity to use much as of this review. The biggest drawback to DialPad Talk is that the service does not currently support fax on the same number as voice and text.
  • On the fly transcription of telephone conversations
  • Support for Voice/Text on same line
  • Ability to select outbound Caller ID
  • Mobile Apps well designed
  • Integration with Clio and many other CRM applications
  • Separate fax line currently required. Wish that Voice/Text/Fax would be on one number as our current VOIP provider, RingCentral offers.
  • Does not support Dual-Sim iPhone if both cell numbers are active. Works fine with one number deactivated.
  • Text data does not currently integrate into Clio.
Well suited for solo attorney or small law firm looking for flexible, affordable, telephony solution that includes voice, fax, and text services.
Very responsive to questions during testing phase and evaluation. That said, have not had to contact support more than a couple times so far.
October 05, 2020

Must have if trying to save time on taking notes while in a call

We use it across the entire organization currently, and it is fantastic. Saves us time not having to write notes, and organizes all our call history in an effective way.

It saves time and gives us a record of what was said by who. That is critical when so much customer discovery is happening.
  • Voice intelligence gives you insight into the tones of prospect.
  • Speech coaching while talking (slow down, speed up, etc.)
  • Transcribing calls is critical.
  • I wish there was more seats for the starter package.
  • More integration with Gmail and other tools.
  • Pulling up some background on the caller while calling.
Suited if you have a lot of prospects where you don't have time to write and congregate call notes. This is especially true if you have multiple people making calls and more technical conversations.

Not suited if you are just making a few calls a month. In which case, just write notes yourself and get over it.
They have simply done a great job really answering any questions I had especially before my purchase incision. I also use outreach as a marketing tool and they allowed me to understand how I could and could not use this tool with that one.

Dialpad saves remote workers

Dialpad is being used across the whole company to allow each employee to have the access to a phone for client purposes and have a direct number to them that is associated with our company.
  • Dialpad is very easy to use.
  • Dialpad connects numbers with names, which is nice--as a recruiter you know who's calling you back.
  • It is just like a normal phone with the ability to call and text.
  • Disconnects from accounts
  • Search function could use some updating.
Being that 90%of the world is now working remotely, they are not sitting at a desk with a physical phone sitting there. They are then pressured to use their own device and are not compensated for that data and minutes used. Dialpad has brought that desk phone to their laptop (and mobile devices without using their data and minutes) allowing them to remain available by phone with no extra cost to them! Our company no longer has to add phones to our mobile phone plan and worry about equipment breaking and/or not being returned.
I have had a few issues that our IT department needed to escalate to the Dialpad support team, and they were able to answer and resolve the issues rather quickly.
August 13, 2020

User-friendly, efficient, and pandemic approved!

We use Dialpad to connect with our customers, take new orders, and relay important result information to necessary parties. Dialpad is also extremely important to communicate with our remote workers, including our technologists, marketing team, and Admin who may be out of office. Our whole company utilizes Dialpad and appreciates the ability to pick up and work from anywhere, which is very important, especially during this pandemic. One of my favorite features is that if I miss a call and the caller leaves a voicemail, a transcribed copy of the voicemail is sent to my email. I use this to screen any potential spam calls but to also ensure I don't miss anything with all the notifications I have on my phone sometimes. Dialpad was a great switch for our company and although it took a bit for everyone to get used to going to a headset vs. a desk phone, it is widely accepted and loved.
  • Connect remote officers and workers
  • Easily transfer calls
  • Sends a copy of any voicemails left to email
  • Being more flexible when it comes to adding/removing users. We had recently downsized but had to wait for our contract to end to be able to remove users. I would love to see them move to a month to month contract like some of the other vendors we use.
  • Although I love the transcribing of emails, it can be very inaccurate.
  • I would like the mobile app to be more user friendly.
Dialpad is a great fit for any workplace, large or small, that is trying to work from home or has remote workers. You can easily connect and keep track of calls, transfer calls, or text with other users. It's easy to use and, as long as you have a smart device and internet connection, it is accessible!
I don't deal a lot with the support side of Dialpad, our IT team does. But my experiences with them have always been pleasant, the DP team members are always very helpful and friendly with any questions or concerns I have. Our experience with them has been great so far!

Increase productivity with Dialpad

Dialpad has been able to adapt to the COVID-19 circumstances. The solution is so versatile that it was not a problem for the entire organization to work remotely since we all had installed the application on our computers and mobile devices. When we needed to use the office telephone line, it was accessible as always at our desks.
  • Mobile and computer applications and being able to switch between both during calls
  • You need reliable internet to use Dialpad without lag.
I manage two Dialpad lines, my office telephone and a customer service line that provides services in different counties (all toll free numbers). Dialpad allows me to have all these lines available in the palm of my hand. With the Dialpad application, I have access regardless if I'm working remotely or at the office. With PC or mobile applications, I don't have to worry about roaming charges. I can use my Dialpad lines as I am in my home country as long as I have internet connection.
Dialpad is a pandemic-resistant solution, with its computer and mobile applications it allows you to manage different telephone lines and even switch from your computer to mobile while talking to a customer without asking to hold on the line. With Dialpad, you don't have to worry about roaming charges.
September 24, 2020

Great product!

Dialpad is being used in specific customer-facing departments at my company. It is easy to set new users up and get them up to speed. We use the phone tree feature to direct the calls to the correct department, which saves our Office Manager a lot of time.
  • Easy to set up
  • Good support chat
  • Sometimes it's hard to get phone numbers in our area code
I love Dialpad's push-to-cellphone feature! This allows me to never miss an important call. I usually never pick up calls from unknown numbers, and I like how Dialpad can push calls and show your Dialpad phone number so I can distinguish between a spam and a work call.
Every single time I have reached out via chat, someone has been able to help me out.
August 26, 2020

2 Phones in One

Dialpad is a great app. They only thing I would change is an easier method of silencing/vibrate text notifications. I love the fact that you can search a group message thread to find a specific topic previously discussed. It’s the easiest way to have a mobile work number and personal number in one phone.
  • Allows me to make calls
  • Allows group messaging
  • Easy ability to text clients
  • Has a great cell phone app
  • Searchable thread discussion
  • Easier access to notification sound options
  • Vibrate only button
  • Inbound Call Ringing only
  • Group message vibrate only
It’s well suited as a work phone. If you don’t have great WiFi the call quality suffers. The computer program is too large.
The support team is very prompt.

Happy Dialpad Customer

The entire organization is using Dialpad. It solves the issue of having employees in a certain physical location, as we are all able to communicate amongst ourselves and with our clients without issues from wherever we are. We have been using Dialpad for about a year and have not had any issues and setting it up was easy!
  • Easy setup
  • Great price
  • Good call quality
  • Mac app sometimes crashes.
I think Dialpad works very well as both an internal communication method as well as for working with customers.
They have a chat option that is easy to get ahold of them, and they have solved issues quickly.
May 11, 2020

Dialpad: Worst Customer Support Experience Ever from ''ELRoy''

Dialpad is mostly being used for inbound customer support calls and outbound sales calls.
  • They have chat support.
  • Voice quality.
  • System is very slow.
  • Don't have advance feature.
  • Worst customer support ever.
Due to this COVID-19 it came in handy that I could transfer all my calls to this Dialpad number and work from home but after few weeks the problems started coming in. Whenever you reach their support line or chat service they always escalate your problem to team 2 and the problem never gets solved.
This person on Chat and phone support name ''ELRoy'' denied that I have a problem when transferring my calls to my office landline then when I gave him evidence of calls he first said weren't there, he tried to close chat by saying my team will contact you via email. When I called, he picked up and I asked him to transfer call to someone else, but he said there is no one else in the office at this hour. I asked him for a complaint form or email, he gave me support email to submit my complaint.
He answered all my question in a rude way.
David Bailey | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 10, 2020

Functional Phone System

Dialpad is being used across our organization as the main phone system that we use to contact one another, clients, and other organizations. Our organization was trying to find a phone system that would work in the office but also for our remote workers and Dialpad's apps for PC and iOS/Android met that need.
  • Call switching between phone and computer is easy and intuitive.
  • It is straightforward to add additional people to an ongoing call.
  • On the iOS app sometimes it appears as if calls are coming to your personal phone and so the caller ID function does not work quite as it should.
  • Voicemails are rarely if ever transcribed correctly so I have needed to listen to the voicemails themselves for all of the correct information.
Dialpad works best when you need a phone system that works over wifi to organize call logs, has texting functionality, and you need to have access to it both on your phone and on a computer. It would be less appropriate if you will only be utilizing it from your phone (particularly on iOS).
I have not had any long-term issues with Dialpad but when I have had somewhat minor complaints, frustrations, or confusion I was not able to receive satisfactory responses. Some of the issues I have mentioned were things that I brought up to Dialpad's tech support but that they never provided any solutions for or explanations as to why the issues could not be fixed.
Read David Bailey's full review
Antonio Botta | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 09, 2019

Dialpad for a sales department is very good

I use Dialpad in the Sales Department with my company. I mainly use it in connection with Salesforce to contact potential customers.
  • Fast
  • Easy
  • Intuitive to use
Dialpad is a great platform to call quickly, it is both effective and efficient. Dialpad has a very good connection with Salesforce to call customers, but also to be used to contact colleagues from other departments. With Dialpad you can really make many calls from a sales point of view.
Beacause is a good softw fast, easy to use but sometimes crashes
Read Antonio Botta's full review

About Dialpad Talk

Dialpad Talk is a cloud communications UCaaS platform that provides users with integrated voice, video, and messaging capabilities from one unified interface. It integrates with the vendor's web conferencing product, UberConference, as well as with G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Okta, and Zendesk.

Dialpad has four specialized product offerings that focus on customer/client engagement and communication.

Dialpad Talk: Business phone system with advanced features like voice recognition and call monitoring.

UberConference: Web and video meetings with screen sharing and Voice Intelligence.

Dialpad Sell: Sales dialer built for inside sales teams' calls and coaching.

Dialpad Contact Center: Inbound and outbound call center.

Dialpad Talk Competitors