Overall Satisfaction with Gist
We use Gist on our main company website across our organization. Live chat allows us to understand where our customers need help, when they may not have reached out through other methods. Automation allows us to communicate better without a large investment of time. Both of these functions help us to offer better customer support.
- Excellent customer service and a team that cares.
- Very quick implementation of new features.
- Great looking design and easy to use.
- Small bugs to be fixed, but nothing show-stopping.
- Company is still young so the product isn't as developed as it could be, though definitely still production-ready and speed of development is very rapid.
- Better handling of enquiry management for email would be fantastic, but I've no doubt this will come.
- Better understanding of customers needs before purchase.
- Early days but better customer support leading to more sales.
- Better communication with customers once they have purchased leads to higher satisfaction.
Livezilla and Unbeatable chat. Neither were as polished or full-featured as Gist, and the speed of development for Gist is what really sold it for me. Intercom is too pricy for the more advanced features and as a smaller business, harder to justify. Customer service from the Gist team is exceptional.
I primarily purchased Gist for live chat, and it does that really well. The chat interface is clear, simple and great looking for the end-user and makes chat management really straightforward for the organization. What was a real bonus for me is the work the team has put in around marketing automation, email, and rules. Being able to schedule emails to be sent based upon user actions is a game-changer (the user does not need to have engaged in live chat and the system for defining these actions is really flexible). It is not quite as polished for acting as an email inquiry management/ticketing system yet, but I think this will come in time.