March 15, 2022
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GoodData
We use GoodData as an embedded analytics solution to allow our customers to analyze and dissect the data produced by our product.
Customers are constantly seeking custom reports for specific use cases. GoodData puts the power in the customer's hands and allows them to define what they want to display and empowers my organization to provide flexible guardrails.
- Customer Support
- Embedded Analytics
- They are in the process of transitioning from older documentation in their knowledge base which can be confusing when using the new user interface and messaging doesn't completely align with what you see.
- More flexibility around feature enablement
- Solved a strategic customers needs at a reasonable price
- Enabled the ability to remove ongoing manual analytics tasks
The user interface is incredibly intuitive and without much technical knowledge, I was able to get a proof of concept up and running simply using a CSV of data. This made the internal approval process very easy.
Do you think GoodData delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoodData's feature set?
Did GoodData live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GoodData go as expected?
Would you buy GoodData again?
- Looker, Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics) and Microsoft Power BI
GoodData has the perfect mix of usability, power, and price that made it the desirable choice vs the competitors.
From the initial pitch to implementation to ongoing support, GoodData has been a customer-first organization that provided assistance when needed and allowed exploration when desired. The product itself is intuitive enough for first-timers and powerful enough for power users all packaged in a clean modern user interface.