Overall Satisfaction with Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
Google Ads offers all eligible 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations the annual grant credit amounting to a maximum of $120,000 of advertising credit via Google Ads. The primary objectives that this completely free advertising credit affords our organization include, fundraising opportunities, general brand awareness, recruiting for volunteers, and promoting special events within the community.
- Keyword-Based Targeting.
- Integration with Google Analytics.
- Lead Generation, Brand Awareness, and Website/Phone Call Traffic.
- User Interface & Algorithms Dictating Ad Auction Regularly Change.
- Google Ads Support "Strategists" Recommend Ill-Advised Structural Account Changes Far Too Often.
- American/Fluent-English-Speaking Customer Phone Support Only Available for Accounts with Massive Advertising Budgets.
- Google Ads 501(c)(3) Grant Eligibility.
- Increasing Brand Awareness.
- Generating Highly Qualified Website & Phone Call Traffic.
- Google Ads, when most-efficiently utilized, can rapidly boost an organization's ROI.
- Google Ads, when most-efficiently utilized, can stimulate an increase in daily, weekly, monthly, and annual website traffic which can convert on-site, resulting in an increase in sales/revenue for an organization.
- Google Ads, when most-efficiently utilized, can stimulate an increase in daily, weekly, monthly, and annual phone call traffic which can convert over time, resulting in an increase in sales/revenue for an organization.
- Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads)
Google Ads generally results in a much larger volume of users & available traffic. Generally, by comparison to other search engine platforms, the impression count, overall number of clicks, and impression share are much higher on Google as a result of nearly 65% of all search engine queries being submitted via the Google Search engine.
Do you think Google Ads delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Ads's feature set?
Did Google Ads live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Ads go as expected?
Would you buy Google Ads again?
Google Ads is well-suited for organizations seeking to utilize Search Engine Marketing as a medium for increasing brand awareness, promoting direct response marketing offers, achieving & sustaining ROAS (i.e. Return on Advertising Spend) or ROI (i.e. Return on Investment) via an online mechanism, generating highly-qualified online leads via website or phone call traffic, and scaling an organization's business or revenue growth.