Overall Satisfaction with Google Analytics
Our marketing team relies on Google Analytics to measure activity on the Hibu Blog. Being able to see where our traffic is coming from and understanding how visitors engage with our blog content has been invaluable when it comes to planning, reviewing and optimizing our content strategy, and working toward future content and engagement plans.
- GA makes it very simple to see what content on our blog is being viewed, and how users are finding it.
- Being able to share access with internal and external partners makes getting someone outside our department "up to speed" much easier.
- Comparing current data to other date ranges is incredibly simple to apply and visualize.
- More on-screen tips would be nice (though it's hard to implement those without being intrusive).
- We were able to use some of the GA insights to influence expanding our content team.
For our use case, Google Analytics is used to measure our blog traffic, while our company relies on Adobe Analytics for all other tracking/reporting.
We haven't had to reach out for support yet, but because it's such a universal platform, there are plenty of tips available online.
Do you think Google Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Analytics's feature set?
Did Google Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Google Analytics again?
GA has helped us get a better sense of what sources are driving traffic to our company blog — and what those visitors do when they arrive on the site (from time per post to navigation patterns to bounce rate).