Overall Satisfaction with Google Analytics 360 (formerly Google Analytics Premium)
Google Analytics 360 helps us know which channel to target potential customers and which website content to optimize. It has accurate metrics, demographic information about potential customers and makes sure that you can control what content should be presented to visitors; its website is beneficial. An excellent tool that contains all the information about the performance of your network resources so you can quickly solve problems and decide how to increase your revenue.
- It is an excellent cloud analytics platform that is easy to install and configure and easy to deploy and use, allowing us to measure web traffic and other tools.
- It is an entirely online tool; it does not take up hard disk space like other desktop tools.
- Since this tool is draggable, Google is constantly adding more features.
- Even beginners who do not have a custom dashboard can get information. If there is a problem somewhere on the site that needs to be investigated, Google Analytics 360 will notify you.
- It would be nice to have a solid help section or training tools.
- Most of my toolbar customizations are gone, and the last UI I didn't like was changing the number to a percentage.
- It shows the demographics, which is undoubtedly a cause for excitement. I am delighted with Google Analytics 360; its data is accurate and solid.
- It is of great help to the organization because it gives us the correct information about visitors, visitor behavior, daily updates, and much more. We have obtained an exceptional ROI.
We prefer Google Analytics 360 because it is a simple-to-use tool that is very useful for tracking web traffic through real-time statistics, updates, and recommendations. It can create custom reports in the application itself, generating the desired results.
Do you think Google Analytics 360 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Analytics 360's feature set?
Did Google Analytics 360 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Analytics 360 go as expected?
Would you buy Google Analytics 360 again?
Google Analytics 360 allows businesses of all sizes to track user behavior, gain marketing insights, and much more. Modern tools for conversion and attribution testing can help businesses both large and small improve user experience, maximize their digital strategies, and better measure performance. Your content, your products, services and more. It can help you understand what's working and what's not; it's a comprehensive tool that can give you insights into what's happening on the web and in apps.