Overall Satisfaction with Google Hangouts
Google Hangouts is perfect for communication platform which eases up internal meetups or meetings. Very convenient for small issue discussion. Overall the performance that this software has is satisfactory. The user interface is friendly without any complications.
- Web meetings.
- Conference record feature.
- Great screen sharing system.
- Set up is a bit confusing.
- Google App suite might be not so convenient to a non-tech person.
- Camera controlling has flaws.
- Eases up the meetup process between departments.
- Saves on expensive calls overseas.
- Ability to create call logs and duration.
Google Hangouts gives more than it receives. You can expect great conference calls with this software or app.
Do you think Google Hangouts (Classic) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Hangouts (Classic)'s feature set?
Did Google Hangouts (Classic) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Google Hangouts (Classic) go as expected?
Would you buy Google Hangouts (Classic) again?
The main scenario where we use Google Hangout is for conference calls. This might be with or without video, it all might depend on the type of meeting. Also, this is very helpful for a chat between internal peers, it can be useful when email might not be needed in a topic of conversation.