Overall Satisfaction with Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
Our company is using Google Workspace across the entire organization for email, document storage, shared document creation/collaboration, remote calendar access, and meeting planning. It addresses all of the challenges that come with working in a remote environment with employees and being able to share information and collaborate.
- Calendar management
- Document sharing
- Document creation
- Team/cross team collaboration
- Email management
- Shared tasks between users
- Assigning tasks/reminders to other users
- Features like charts/presentations in the suite
- Customized integration with personal Google account
- Better quality/application for Google Meet
- Google Docs
- Sharing/Collaborating in docs and sheets
- Google Calendar
- Google Meet
- Less time spent meeting by sharing and commenting on each other's existing documentation
- Less time wasted scheduling meetings with the shared calendar access to schedule meetings
- Faster modifications & information distribution with docs/sheets
- Better communication between departments with Google Meet
Do you think Google Workspace delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Workspace's feature set?
Did Google Workspace live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Workspace go as expected?
Would you buy Google Workspace again?
Google Workspace is extremely appropriate for every size/scale business especially if they are remote. The ability to share, collaborate and integrate everything in your email is extremely helpful. I cannot think of a scenario where workspace would not be appropriate, maybe in a company with high level security restrictions.