No issues here
September 12, 2019
No issues here
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GoToMeeting
We have multiple vendors that use the application and we use it for meetings and presentations across the IT realm. I would estimate I personally use it 1 time a week.
- GoToMeeting has been able to do everything needed for our org. and seems to be a preferred favorite for vendors via remote sessions
- I have a rather large monitor, 34',' and GoToMeeting has a screen zoom feature that seems to keep the vendors from not getting frustrated.
- You can switch control, presenters, and FPT rather well and easily.
- I can't think of an area where GoToMeeting has room for improvement, other than its pricing option.
- I would say it could always be cheaper. Freeware works well but when you get to enterprise-level, you get what you pay for so no real issues.
- We do not have enough data here to quantify a response on ROI.
- I know the users that use it here like the product. I have not heard anything negative regarding it.
- Zoom and Webex Meetings
They all seem to work well. I can't think of any complaints about any of the products. Once a competitor comes up with an edge or a feature, the others have an on-site dev team that adds that feature very quickly. Since its a SaaS product, updating is a breeze so long as you're connected to the WWW.
I haven't needed to use it, so the built-in features seem to be easy enough to use.
Do you think GoTo Meeting delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoTo Meeting's feature set?
Did GoTo Meeting live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of GoTo Meeting go as expected?
Would you buy GoTo Meeting again?
GoToMeeting is easy to use, seems to work on any browser, and I have yet to see it cause an issue or disruption. The only downside I can think of is its pricing. Some prefer the freeware for that reason, but when you get to enterprise size, you need an option that you know will work, and work well. Time is money, and GoToMeeting has all the functionality built-in, making it easy and efficient.