Easy to use web conferencing software with some very useful features
April 29, 2021

Easy to use web conferencing software with some very useful features

Aaron Goldstein | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with GoToMeeting

My organization used GoToMeeting for a variety of purposes, and across almost all departments.
We used GoToMeeting internally to host team / staff meetings.
We used GoToMeeting to host calls with clients ranging from sales and support to educational seminars.
We also used GoToMeeting with our partners including the National Restaurant Association (NATREST) and the Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA) during which we presented our services to our members and educated them on the importance of web accessibility.
  • Provides a high degree of control to the presenter
  • Great quality video and audio during web conferencing and meeting
  • allows presenters to engage with a large number of attendees
  • provides great tools for audience engagement including chats and polls
  • makes sharing documents, presentations, and videos / images very easy
  • slight learning curve to the software because of the breadth of functionality
  • improved internal communications
  • improved communication with stakeholders and investors
  • improved communication with vendors and partners
  • improved communication and support / sales with current and potential clients
I was not the decision maker when my company chose to implement GoToMeeting.
I think GoToMeeting stacks up very well against the competitors in terms of functionality and intuitiveness of the software.
I am not to sure how the software compares in terms of price point - to be honest, if i were a decision maker, i would likely choose whichever software were the cheapest.
Could not complain about the audio or video quality of the software.
This made sharing information with clients and stakeholders flow very smoothly and provided a great deal of professionalism to our company.
Optics are very important in the software / web design space and GoToMeeting helped us to appear professional and legitimate to our potential clients.
GoToMeeting's Calendar integration was very useful for hosting recurring team meetings and ensuring all necessary parties were present and able to present / collaborate effectively.
I do think that Microsoft Teams Calendar, because it is directly integrated with the outlook and the office 365 account, is better at this however.

I really did like the ability to join meetings via the web browser without having to download any software. This made the ease of use for the software very high.
The ability to join meetings via phone number was an equally useful feature in the same regard.
from the attendee / audience side, the GoToMeeting platform is extremely user friendly

Do you think GoToMeeting delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with GoToMeeting's feature set?

Did GoToMeeting live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of GoToMeeting go as expected?

Would you buy GoToMeeting again?

Great for Hosting formal and informal meetings alike with clients, stakeholders, or internal staff.
Provides a high degree of control over the presentation and allows for a great deal engagement with the audience.
I recommend using this software when presenting information which requires visual and audio information and which requires the audience to engage and communicate via the chat functionality or Polls

GoToMeeting Feature Ratings