Solid tool for building account follow up tacticshttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-email-trackingGrooveUnspecified8.9361012018-09-03T23:42:55.811Z
September 03, 2018
Solid tool for building account follow up tactics
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Groove
- Tracking email opens & clicks. This helps me to know who has the potential to respond to email and who I should probably stick to phone calls.
- Scheduling emails to be sent. This helps me to send e-mails at times that they are more likely to be read by the recipient. Its particularly helpful when sending emails across different time zones!
- OmniBar. Groove has a side bar that opens in Gmail so you are able to see account information as you open or format an email. You can see open rate, click rate, and any high level notes that my have been previously been entered by you or a teammate about that account.
- Open and Click rates. These can be deceiving because often times an email is forwarded and opened by people other than the recipient. These opens count toward the open/click rates for the original recipient.
- Hyperlinks. Sometimes hyperlinks within an email can get completely reconfigured to go through Groove initially. This has occurred when copy/paste is used from email to email. The newly titled links seem to work the same but it could cause suspicion or confusion for the recipient.
- Improved customer interaction.
- Quantifying employee work done during the week
- Following canned response emails to see effectiveness of click throughs.