Groove Review
February 05, 2021

Groove Review

Overall Satisfaction with Groove

Groove is being used for tracking emails such as the number of views and time it has been viewed. We also use Groove in Bulk sending contracts, contracts that we use in dealing with our restaurant partners a lot easier for us to use Groove when we have campaigned and need to send it to a thousand restaurant partners. It is used by the whole organization to serve as a reference in every transaction email that we made. Groove helps us to directly link emails into Salesforce, which is also our main tool.
  • Groove can help bulk send emails.
  • Groove can also track the number of clicks and time it has been clicked.
  • I recommend Groove because it made my work easier because it connects to other tools like Salesforce.
  • Groove can also be used in sending contracts.
  • I'm satisfied with Groove but I think it would be a lot easier if it would connect automatically after you install and put your details once. However, the overall performance was great.
  • Overall functionality was good but sometimes it disconnects when you use it over 8 hours but maybe the problem was on my end. Maybe I didn't connect it properly.
  • Groove is always helpful and please don't change other features, just add. Thanks, Groove.
  • Groove made our work easier.
  • Groove keeps our record arranged.
  • Groove tracks every scenario directly to Salesforce.
We didn't use any tool before, we just use simple email. Emailing without Groove is a hassle because you cannot send it personalized in one go, and that is awkward when someone saw your email because you sent it with no personalization, Groove can send it differently. That's why we don't leave Groove.

Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?

Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?

Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?

Groove is well suited to bulk sending emails, especially if you have a campaign or promotion that needs to send to many recipients. The good thing about Groove is that when you send the email they help you track if the email has been clicked and you can also track the time it has been clicked. A very important feature in Groove is that you can also use it for contract sending.