Groove is a time-saver!
June 26, 2021
Groove is a time-saver!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is used across our department--we are an implementation/customer service team and we use Groove to send updates to current users and reach out to leads/potential users. We import both our contacts and leads from Salesforce into Groove where each user can create their own custom flows/touchpoints.
- Customizing touchpoints: very easy to segment users into "did reply," "didn't reply," and other categories.
- Importing recipients: Salesforce connection is great and intuitive.
- Sync with calendars: being able to add meeting links and other calendar sync to Google is helpful.
- The only con I have experienced is the inability to create custom merge fields--if you want to merge something that isn't on the Salesforce object, I haven't seen a way to manually add a merge field.
- Sync with Salesforce.
- Easy compatibility with Google Calendar.
- Allows individual contributors to create their own multi-step marketing campaigns.
- Increased productivity because the touchpoints are quick and easy to create.
- Easier to create customer satisfaction with customized language.
Creating a campaign or "flow" has many steps involved, but that's because you set it all up on the front end and let it run in the background. The ability to merge in functions from Salesforce and Google Calendar is also very intuitive. The only thing keeping this from a 10 is the inability to use custom merge fields that don't exist on the Salesforce object.
I would say each email campaign we do through Groove saves each person at least an hour of data entry, follow-up, and meeting scheduling. Groove has been very reliable and accurate, so we can let the campaigns run and trust that Groove is doing the work without much double-checking or quality control.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
Would you buy Groove again?
Groove is extremely helpful when reaching out to large groups of people. It is easy to understand, and works consistently, so we are able to "set it and forget it" when it comes to big email projects. It syncs really nicely with a few other tools we use, as well.