Add more features
June 25, 2022
Add more features
Administrative Assistant in SalesInformation Technology & Services Company, 51-200 employees
Score 4 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Guru
I use Guru to document processes for other employees' reference. By outlining the steps, employees find it easy to do things on their own which saves time as opposed to always scheduling a meeting just to provide instructions on how to get things done. Also, Guru serves as a repository of information that might be relevant for later use.
- Store data or information.
- Create how to or steps outlined in numbers and/or bullets.
- Link other cards or topics related to the current topic you are putting in Guru.
- Guru should allow users a seamless copy and pasting of sheets from Google Drive.
- Guru should add more characters to make documenting steps easier and more personalized.
- Guru should improve or add characters in creating tables (or sheets).
- Guru should have an option to save videos directly to it so there will no longer be a need to have a third-party video downloader/folder.
- Saves training time.
- Important information or data are stored which again leads to time efficiency.
- Files can easily be found through its card and topic linking features.
Guru has the card verifier and an option to select when to re-verify these cards. Unlike Google Docs in Google Drive, Google Docs is just a straightforward document creator and a lesser option for accountability and correction checks, which is something that is available in Guru. Also, it is easier to organize topics in Guru through its department, cards, and sections.
Do you think Guru delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Guru's feature set?
Did Guru live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Guru go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Guru again?
Guru is well suited in a work where someone else has to countercheck your output because it gives an option to add a verifier and a time frame when to verify cards added to it. Guru is not that appropriate in creating cards that contain a lot of tables or sheets, in my opinion.