Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
We use [Hootsuite] daily to manage our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts to give our parents and community timely information about upcoming events and news.
- It is user friendly and easy to schedule posts across different platforms.
- It aggregates data well so we know how much interaction we are receiving on every platform
- The mobile site is easy to use
- Hootsuite's Instagram functionality has been lacking for a long time, but this feature was recently updated to allow multiple photos and videos through IGTV. Hootsuite could improve by staying up to date with these kinds of changes in social media platforms instead of playing catch-up.
- Saves time and allows us to engage all of our audiences across platforms without having to go into each individual platform to create or schedule posts
- Allows us to study the analytics of posts across all channels at once to help us hone our content
We are not familiar with another product that posts social media items across channels.
When we have questions it is easy to reach a representative for help.
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
[Hootsuite is] well suited for school districts to schedule posts or push important information quickly. We used Hootsuite extensively during our Bond Issue push to get information out to families and our community strategically. Less suited for pinpointing and targeting specific audiences to disseminate information.