Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
Hootsuite was used to help schedule our Facebook and Instagram posts. It helped us keep an accurate calendar of what was coming up. We used it weekly to make sure our content was staying fresh and relevant. It also helped us to stay organized with our posts. We could see the different times that we had things scheduled and make adjustments quickly.
- Its interface is easy to use.
- It communicates with different social media platforms well.
- The scheduling calendar is particularly useful.
- It could be easier to connect your accounts.
- The price point could be better when it comes to the paid side of things.
- Instagram could be easier to schedule.
- Our content coverage was much broader and we were able to keep track of it more.
- It was very efficient at keeping track of scheduled posts for us.
- I could see what I had posted in the past and it made curating new ideas more streamlined.
- Facebook Business Manager (formerly Pages Manager)
When FB Business Manager was known as "pages manager" it was confusing to use and didn't work well with Instagram. Hootsuite seemed to have that part of it cornered. After it was overhauled, FB Business Manager is more intuitive. In all honesty, it actually seems to work better than Hootsuite when it comes to IG integration.
I never struggled to get in touch with customer support at Hootsuite. Each time I did, I was met with a knowledgeable employee that could help me. The rating of a five is because I didn't use their support much, so I don't think I can give it a fair assessment. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't sub-par either.
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
I think it is a great tool for any business publishing on multiple streams of media. I do, however, think that it is being pushed out of use for FB/IG users as now they have their own platform. Instagram was always a challenge to post on because it was hard to automate.