September 02, 2014
LUZ Planilhas EmpresariaisComputer Software, 1-10 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
I remember the days before HubSpot. We used to do a incredible job, but we needed something more. We needed to get to the next level. So, after we began to see that we needed some marketing tools that could partially automate our work and be super easy to use, we chose HubSpot. And it was the best decision that we did for marketing in general.
- Customer Support - Seriously, HubSpot does AWESOME Customer Support. Their consultant team is great, their customer support team always is there for us!
- It's easy to use - Sure, there's a learning curve but it's so simple and fun to do, that we actually love when HubSpot puts out new stuff. And even when we have any kind of doubt or difficulty, we use their customer support.
- There are some minor things that we miss on the workflow sections - Like if/then steps, A/B testing and etcetera.
- There is one thing that drives me crazy - Everything in HubSpot is based on lists. It's awesome but, sometimes, minor things become more complex, because we need to create a list to create rules. Example: When you want to limit the number of emails that your customers receive for week.
- We miss some dashboards and better ways to analyze HubSpot. Besides that, we are a Brazilian company, and when we export a .csv file, it always gets messy with unicode errors.
- HubSpot definitely improves our conversion with our customers. We have a lot more tools and ways to work with our customers right now!
HubSpot is always improving and giving us new things. Their user voice really works, and that is great! So, even when there's any thing lacking, we use the UserVoice tool, give our idea and they hear us and improve! Besides that they always look for ways for us to improve, giving us education and other information.