Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We are an Agency (gold partner) using HubSpot for several of our clients. We have an Inbound Department but our social, creative, sales, and design departments are all versed in HubSpot and understand how it works and integrates in marketing plans. We help businesses create content, nurture and generate leads, and build top of mind awareness and use CTAs to familiarize themself with services and position our clients as experts in their respective industries.
- HubSpot makes it easy to ensure that all our Blog content is optimized for SEO - it helps us with keywords, meta descriptions, CTAs, images, and more. With every blog that goes up, I'm confident it is as strong as it can be.
- HubSpot has helped us organize leads and contacts into lists so we can provide helpful and relatable information to nurture them along on the buying process and also see each client as a trustworthy, knowledgeable source.
- With HubSpot, we can track the success and shortcomings of eNewsletters. HubSpot helps with the setup process, gives sending guidelines (time, subject line, etc), and gives us a depth of information about who opens the emails, when, what they click, and more.
- It would be nice to be able to select a date range when checking the rank and success of keywords in the keyword reporting tool
- HubSpot sends great, thorough monthly reports for each of our client, but it'd be nice if we had the option to get the reports quarterly instead.
- Right now HubSpot Ads Add-On/Integration only works with LinkedIn and Google Adwords - so we're still using other resources for things like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- We'd love to see HubSpot find a way to use Instagram and be able to schedules posts like we can on other social channels.
- More qualified leads
- Better Developed Lead Nurturing Process
- Stronger, well-placed content has helped build awareness and brand identity
- Increased revenue for several clients
I haven't used any other particular software that even compares to HubSpot. In terms of using other tools compared to HubSpot - there should be no question. HubSpot basically allows you to do what ten, twenty other tools or pieces of software allow you to do. Its easier, in one spot, and reports on everything.
I think HubSpot can be implemented in almost any scenario. As long as users are willing to take the time and learn it or find an expert that can help them, there is certainly no harm in using it - it'll only help your business! I think making sure you have the budget and resources to take advantage of a HubSpot investment makes it worth it.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Feature Ratings
Be patient and don't be afraid to ask questions - at any time during the process. The more you ask and the more you know, the smoother it goes. There are tons of implementation resources and tools - -not to mention the HubSpot experts who are only a phone call away - to assist you.
Yes - We have various phases of implementation for different clients that we implement HubSpot and inbound marketing for. We always go through a trial or test period, a ramp-up period where we began testing and building things out, and then hit the ground running - as fast and hard as we can ... HubSpot always helps.