Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
Our organization uses HubSpot's software for our marketing automation, lead generation and analytics needs. Our marketing and new business team uses HubSpot's platform on a daily basis, to automate and optimize the lead conversion process, and conduct regular marketing email campaigns. HubSpot is critical in our company's lead generation tactics, through every part of the funnel. We consistently need to be generating new leads, and having high quality landing pages and the latest technology available (responsive page design, smart forms, etc.) allows us to accomplish this. Utilizing features like smart lists and workflows saves us a great deal of time - a much needed benefit when working in such a small team.
- The landing page builder is very robust, yet simple to use. HubSpot worked with our team to design the page template, and now creating pages and forms for our content is a breeze. Keeping track of all the components of the conversion process can be cumbersome, but HubSpot's intuitive layout ensures nothing gets overlooked.
- Creating custom Calls to Action for our blog posts is another helpful aspect of the HubSpot platform. We utilize the A/B testing feature, and can easily swap out those that are not performing as well.
- The HubSpot Salesforce connector has been a huge help to our company's productivity. Syncing contacts and information has never been easier between the two platforms, and the direct import feature from Salesforce to HubSpot ensures our lists are always up to date when we need them.
- Tracking certain metrics, such as customer conversions is difficult for our organization in particular, in a B2B services company. HubSpot is fundamentally organized around the individual contact, so I've found it hard to track our "customers" in HubSpot, businesses which we may have more than one contact record for.
- We have the Salesforce connector in place, which keeps contacts in sync between the two systems, and creates notes ("Activities") whenever someone is sent, opens, or clicks within one of our emails. I've experienced the occasional issue where many duplicate Activities get synced over on the Salesforce record for a single action for some reason. I have not experienced this often, and it is possible to delete the duplicates within Salesforce when it does, but we have not been able to identify the root of the problem.
- When sending out an email, the footer "powered byHubSpot" is automatically appended to the very bottom of the email - sometimes this can interfere with the effectiveness of how the email comes off to the recipient.
- HubSpot has allowed our relatively small marketing team to achieve more in less time. When we want to send out an email blast, we can set this up and get it out the door very quickly.
- Without HubSpot's forms and landing pages, we would not be capturing any website visitors as leads for our business. While it is difficult to track our lead to customer percentage exactly, web conversions are one of the many important touch points for our business.
I personally have not compared HubSpot with any similar products. We had HubSpot in place when I started with the company, but I can say I've always been very happy with it.
HubSpot is at the core of our marketing team's processes. Without all of the helpful tools provided by HubSpot, we would not be able to be nearly as effective, or we would be spread across many disparate systems and dealing with integration issues left and right. With HubSpot's convenience and effectiveness for our team (not to mention great pricing), there is no question for us when our contract comes up for renewal.
Key questions to ask would start with how well the HubSpot platform will mesh with your current systems in place (analytics tools, CRM, website platform, etc.). Make sure that all of the components of HubSpot that you hope to use - landing pages, forms, emails, social media publisher, reporting and analytics, whatever it may be - will be able to be used effectively for your situation.