Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot within our marketing and sales departments. Marketing definitely uses it more, but sales uses it to access key sales intelligence and data. HubSpot runs our marketing machine -- we use analytics from within the product to make decisions moving forward and we use it to host and generate content.
- Awesome user experience: easy to use and navigate. If you have any issues with the product, you can submit your ideas. HubSpot actually listens to their customers and is constantly improving their product.
- Ongoing education: HubSpot really invests in enabling their customers to become inbound "experts". There are countless ongoing education webinars, videos, ebooks, etc.
- Great product: simply put, the product is second to none. As I mentioned in an earlier point, they're constantly improving the product. There are *so* many tools within the product that help sales and marketing teams, if you put in the time necessary you will definitely see ROI.
- This isn't a negative, but more of a warning to someone looking for a "quick fix". If you don't have the time to manage inbound marketing, HubSpot will not be the "quick fix". You need to put in the time (and lots of it) to really reap the benefits!
- By the second month of using HubSpot's blogging tool, we saw a jump in blog visits by 155%.
- HubSpot definitely increases our marketing team's efficiency.
- HubSpot helped open the lines of communication between our sales and marketing teams.
As I've mentioned throughout this review, HubSpot is constantly improving their product. This is so important in today's fast-moving business world -- customers are constantly evolving and HubSpot evolves with their customers (and their customers' customers!). HubSpot's support is also another reason I would renew -- simply put, I love the people at HubSpot. They are definitely invested in your success.