Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is the platform we use for 95% of our business. The entire company uses it in some capacity. I use it for just about every marketing function possible. Social Media, email, blogging and overall reporting and analysis are the most important aspects of my position and HubSpot delivers very well in all respects.
- Being able to schedule social media is vital for me, HubSpot has an easy to use tool that allows me to schedule as much social as I need to as far out as I need to. It also allows me to monitor my timelines and interact.
- The landing page creation tool is straightforward and easy to use. I am by no means a designer, but I've put together some pretty nice looking landing pages.
- Their email platform is really nice. I can very intuitively create and send to segmented lists using almost any data I choose.
- Since HubSpot is pretty much the only platform I use, I really make due with everything available to me. HubSpot seems to update functionality often, I never know what is going to be better today than yesterday. If anything could be better, I think the reporting tools, such as the charts we create to send to clients, could be a little more robust.
- I feel like our customer service is outstanding because of HubSpot, everything we need to service a client is in one place.
HubSpot is the only marketing platform I have ever used.
Our company trusts HubSpot enough to partner with them. I can't imagine working on another platform at this point.
I think HubSpot is perfect for a certain sized company. If I were at a company and in charge of selecting marketing software I would find out which similar sized companies are using them and what kind of results they are getting.