HubSpot is an excellent system for the small to mid-sized business marketing group.
- email, web site, landing page creation, analysis
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is being used at PSSI as a complete marketing tool. We have completed the implementation of our company web site comprised of more than 100 pages. The site conversion was initially performed by the HubSpot technical staff. I then did some cleanup to get it the way we wanted it. We are in the process of implementing the HubSpot Blog and Email systems and marketing data analysis system.
All of these functions, as well as information from our social sites (FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter) will feed the HubSpot analysis giving us a complete overview of the usage and effectiveness of our marketing systems. We have been using multiple, independent, non-connected marketing tools which don't allow for integrated reporting and analysis. With HubSpot all of the marketing data will feed into the one reporting system. This will eliminate many hours of manual computation every month - and provide more information than we were getting before.
The learning curve has been a bit longer than hoped for, but considering that we are creating, setting up and converting to several formerly independent functional systems, the time invested in learning has not been excessive. At every step in the process, the HubSpot customer support and technical staff have been readily available and helpful.
- HubSpot support is the best I have ever encountered after spending more than 30 years in the desktop computer software industry. They are readily available. A request for support - problem resolution, learning or system design - are generally fulfilled with a couple of hours.
- HubSpot has designed the system based on "forms" to allow non-programmers to access and modify the system with no programming required. However, the strength, flexibility and management have not beem compromised.
- The inter-module integration is complete allowing for automatic data feeding from one sub-system to the others. This eliminates redundency substantially reduces maintenance time and effort.
- While HubSpot has created tutorials and reference manuals for all of the functions, I would really like to see the information in book format. I like to read about the tools I will need to use and have the reference all accumulated in one printed manual.
- Since we are sill in the implementation phases of the complete system, we have not yet been able to analyse our ROI. Getting to a one-person marketing staff is extremely important and will soon be effectively attained.
- Email marketing
- Lead nurturing
- Landing pages
- List segmentation
- Sales intelligence
- Sales campaigns
- Integration with CRM system
- Social marketing