Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot to send emails, write blogs, create social posts, and create landing pages. The marketing department and sales department use HubSpot. HubSpot helps us track visitors to the website and can easily track the activity of our clients or new visitors to landing pages. HubSpot makes marketing a breeze!
- The social posting is great. You can easily preview posts before they are published.
- The blog tool is easy to use and includes a handy SEO checklist.
- Being able to preview emails and landing pages on different devices is very useful.
- Setting up custom signatures needs to be an easier process.
- It would be nice if all links were trackable automatically instead of having to set up trackable URL's and then set up lists based on those URL's.
- Ability to edit landing pages on the fly.
- Ability to always make sure we are using the best practices when it comes to SEO.
We used to use Pardot but recently switched to Hubspot. We didn't like Pardot because it had poor social posting functionality, it had limited blogging ability, and we experienced many formatting issues on forms, landing pages, and emails. Also, their support team was pretty absent. With Hubspot you can get a live person on the phone in 5 minutes! The Hubspot support team ALWAYS helps me solve any problems or concerns I have.
It is great for sending out email and creating template landing pages. It is also great for setting up, deploying, and tracking campaigns and campaign results. Anything that you want to accomplish in a marketing campaign can be achieved using HubSpot. It is user friendly and even has check lists so that the user is always using best practices.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Feature Ratings
We will most likely be renewing, we love HubSpot so far. We are too early in the user process for me to 100% say that we will be renewing.