Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot internally to manage our own inbound marketing initiatives. We also use HubSpot to manage inbound marketing initiatives for our clients. HubSpot is being used by 12 people in our organization. For many years we have been managing our digital marketing initiatives using multiple software platforms. Additionally, we could not clearly communicate how our initiatives are delivering results for our customers. But the platform made it easy for us to manage all of our digital marketing activities from one platform as well as giving us metrics that we need to communicate success to our customers.
- Building your website on HubSpot is amazing. It gives you the ability to personalize the user experience for people who are visiting your website.
- The reporting functionality within HubSpot is awesome. He gives you the ability to see who is visiting your website how many leads you have and how many have converted to customers.
- The ability to manage your social media presence and HubSpot is a great feature. We have noticed that we now can track how many people are coming back to the website from our social media campaigns and then how many of those are converting into actual leads.
- One area that HubSpot can improve on is user management. It would be great if HubSpot provided the ability to grant access to people on a page by page level.
- It would be great if HubSpot had the ability to auto publish social media using an RSS feed.
- We have definitely seen an increase of leads into our company's business.
- We estimate that we see a return on investment within four months.
- It is critical that you have offers that are relevant to your market in order to have success. While the platform is great, you have to have the content to support your initiatives.