Big fan of HubSpot!
Updated January 29, 2016
Big fan of HubSpot!
HindSite SoftwareComputer Software, 11-50 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot to manage and automate interaction with our visitors, leads and customers. I work with a lot of our content, so I use the platform for blogging, managing our larger pieces of content as well as scheduling and monitoring our social media efforts. We create quite a few "smart lists" for segmentation purposes. We use these mostly for emails, but also for targeted calls to action on blog posts and other areas of our website.
- Education on the product - HubSpot wants you to be using their product to its fullest potential.
- Ability to segment - There are so many different parameters you can use to segment your contacts.
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Great design templates and guides for optimization.
- Social publishing tool can be messy - content calendar views are odd at times.
- Although I don't deal with this aspect, I've heard pricing can be a con.
- Reporting seems off at times when compared with other analytics tools.
- Marketing team efficiency.
- Better understanding of customer's buying journey.
- Very powerful inbound marketing tool, one could argue we are saving a ton of money on paid advertising!
I thoroughly enjoy using HubSpot! It is easy to use, they have content available for any aspect of the tool that I want to learn. Their support has been great any time that I have had an issue (which hasn't been a regular occurrence). There are so many tasks that can be automated that really save time for our smaller team.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Feature Ratings
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Email deliverability reporting
Triggered drip sequences
Lead nurturing automation
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Social sharing and campaigns
Social profile integration
Role-based workflow & approvals
3 - Marketing and operations. As a marketing specialist, I pretty much live in HubSpot.
1 - Our marketing manager supports HubSpot. He has been in charge of implementation, any changes and updates and also the organization of our files.
- Marketing automation. We use it so much to automate processes.
- Analytics. We are able to track so much of our user's behavior on our site.
- Templates. They have great responsive templates that are easy to use and create beautiful webpages!
- A/B testing has been awesome!
- I love using smart content. It is so cool to me that you can serve tailored content to specific users.
- I l