Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
- Reporting is easy and straightforward.
- Creating landing pages, froms, email workflows, etc. is very intuitive and requires little training
- Notification are pretty easy to set up
- Accuracy of lead source reporting went down significantly when we moved off of hosting the site via HubSpot.
- Design flexibility of the site and site speed was significantly restricted by hosting the site on HubSpot which eventually led us to host on our own.
- It goes out at random times about 1-3 times a month. Usually not longer than an hour but can be an issue if you only have limited time available to work on HubSpot.
From my perspective it comes down to budget. If you have enough sales or enough capital raised as an early stage, I would almost always pull the trigger on it if you have any expectation on significant percentage of your sales growth coming from inbound marketing leads. If the majority of your leads will not be coming in through marketing channels, then HubSpot's value versus cost goes down significantly.