Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is being used across the whole organization. Our primary focus or use is for customer service. We funnel our customer support email address through HubSpot CRM to track all inquiries, starting tickets for any issues that require additional work from one of our team members. It provides us a transparent, accessible platform for moving all issues, programming changes, and projects through to completion. The Marketing and CRM functions help us communicate with our existing customers, as well as our prospects.
- Generate initial customer conversations that can be seen across the entire organization.
- Provides snippets, automations, and workflows to quickly address inquiries.
- Tracks all email interactions with customers for easy access and review across entire organization.
- Property customizations that enable us to track what services our customers utilize.
- Filters enable us to quickly list specific customers that may need to be notified about a particular change or outage.
- Mobile App is limited. Doesn't provide access to Service where tickets are stored.
- Training and Self-Service can be improved. Finding answers is not always intuitive or easy.
- Greater flexibility in creating unique properties, some like Lifecycle Stage are locked down. Would like to create some unique properties that use our terminologies.
Over the last 11 years, we have used Zendesk, Salesforce, and now HubSpot CRM for the last two. HubSpot CRM is definitely easier to use and develop.
It has helped significantly. Email campaigns and sales activity is a seamless flow from one to the other.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?