Hubspot: The Ultimate BDR tool.
July 26, 2022

Hubspot: The Ultimate BDR tool.

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

We use Hubspot daily, almost continuously throughout the day, for lead generation, calls, sequence activity, etc. Others in the organization are using it mainly to track emails and sales in the pipeline, but the BDRs are the primary users. We are using most of the functions to help with marketing strategy, sequence performance, and sales tracking.
  • Sequence performance.
  • Integration with other apps.
  • Sales performance.
  • Charts and graphs.
  • Syncing open rates /bounce rates.
  • Organizing contacts and companies.
  • ROI
  • Shorter deal cycles.
  • Cost savings.
I haven't really used other CRM software; Hubspot is really the only one. So I can't say much in regards to this, but I have heard from others who have used other platforms in the past that Hubspot is superior in many ways. I can see the platform has a lot of functions that are beneficial.
No, I haven't used anything else. I think my coworkers have used Salesforce and said that the functionality is not as well as Hubspot. But I can personally say that I'm happy with all of the features of this platform. It helps with my productivity and tasks each day to help me stay organized.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

Very well suited for the sales team, less suited for production and project management. And for marketing, I believe it's less suited to tracking Ad campaigns and performance. Some of the graphs and charts we've been trying to develop don't show up accurately, which is from information outside of Hubspot, so I think this might have to do with integration from other apps.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management