Sold on HubSpot
July 26, 2022

Sold on HubSpot

Brigham Hughes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

I use it to track sales opportunities, maintain new leads, search for new companies, and manage hygiene on new deals. A fair bit of our collaboration between employees happens through the commenting function on HubSpot. My main use cases are enrolling contacts in sequences, which are extremely useful. I always include tasks within the sequence, so as to remind me to make calls to the leads and follow up with those who don't respond.
  • Sequencing.
  • Collaboration between coworkers.
  • Tasks.
  • Making phone calls directly from a list.
  • I wish that I could change the order of the tasks I complete (other than just sorting it from top to bottom) I want to be able to select a handful and start them.
  • Duplicate companies and contacts are a nightmare.
  • Sometimes the search function can be clunky (hard to find exactly what I'm looking for).
  • Inbound new customers have occasionally been existing customers, which has caused confusion.
  • It's hard to have good clarity on who is an active customer and who isn't.
  • I'm not super involved in higher level analysis.
For me, I didn't find much difficulty in adopting the use of HubSpot. Other CRMs that I've used haven't been nearly as intuitive, nor easy to learn. Granted, I don't use all of the functions that HubSpot offers my organization, so I don't know what I don't know, so to speak, but I haven't had many issues learning the processes.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

I've found that HubSpot is extremely effective at reaching out to leads, especially in great numbers. I'm referring to the ability to enroll a lot of contacts in a sequence at a time. I do sometimes feel frustrated that I can't enroll more than 50 contacts in a sequence at a time. When making a new deal, it can be hard to make a good process to round robin the inclusion of new teammates.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management