TRUE
Score 8.2 out of 10
TRUE

What is ZoomInfo SalesOS?

ZoomInfo SalesOS provides detailed profiles for millions of business professionals and businesses.

Get it!

January 13, 2023

• Advanced search (568)
  • Company information (562)
  • Contact information (566)
  • List quality (557)

4 videos

Product Review: ZoomInfo Gets Customer Data & Leads Onto The Desk of Sales Faster & Easier
02:16
Product Review: ZoomInfo's Real Time Data Streams Allow Sales To Keep Business Up to Speed
03:32
ZoomInfo Optimizes Outreach to Improve Sales: Product Review
02:43

290 people want pricing too

What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a sales intelligence software solution offered by LinkedIn.

What is Pobuca?

Pobuca Connect is a cloud app that turns multiple, overlapping and non-connected business contact lists into one unified company address book that’s easy to access from everywhere and ready to share with co-workers or business associates. It also includes the built-in Pobuca Bot, a virtual assistant…

Product Demos

What Is ZoomInfo?
01:06

Features

Prospecting

Features related to generating leads and finding new contacts.

8Avg 7.8

Sales Intelligence Data Standards

How well does the contact, company, and industry information provided by the SI tool meet the user’s needs? Is the availability and quality of data satisfactory?

8.1Avg 7.8

Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification

Features around contact data management and lead intelligence.

7.8Avg 7.7

Sales Intelligence Email Features

Features that support sending emails to leads, especially initial emails to a list of prospects. May gather additional sales intelligence based on email engagement, adding additional info to the contact record and/or contributing to lead prioritization.

6.4Avg 7.9

What is ZoomInfo SalesOS?

ZoomInfo SalesOS combines a comprehensive business database with technology to fuel a go-to-market strategy from start to finish, and provide an accurate, 360-degree view of customers, prospects, and opportunities. With features and integrations incorporated into your workflows, the company is on a mission to deliver more leads for sales and marketing, with more closed deals, more efficiency for operations, and more control for leadership.

ZoomInfo SalesOS Features

• Supported: Automatic data refresh
  • Supported: Tags
  • Supported: Filters and segmentation
  • Supported: Salesforce opportunity creation
  • Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data

Sales Intelligence Email Features Features

• Supported: Sales email templates
  • Supported: Exchange integration
  • Supported: Marketing automation integration

ZoomInfo SalesOS Video

ZoomInfo Overview

ZoomInfo SalesOS Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Data.com and Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud are common alternatives for ZoomInfo SalesOS.

Reviewers rate Advanced search highest, with a score of 8.7.

The most common users of ZoomInfo SalesOS are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

We use ZoomInfo for doing primary research , searching for potential leads on different projects. It really helps us in procuring relevant data and reduces the amount of search we had to do all over the internet. The data is up to date and there are less issues. It has improved a lot. We use it almost every day and it's a key software we need for a market research company.
  • Providing accurate contact/ company details
  • Saving the past research details, that makes it easy to browse
  • Easy browsing feature, we can filter out things and get only needed data
  • there are very less data for APAC region, would like to see more companies from these places.
  • We can only filter out the companies' location as per their headquarters' location, if there is a way to filter as per country 's area, that would be helpful
  • Rest I find, it is nearly perfect!
Best suited: Finding out contacts where you can do cold calling / or finding a specific industry , mostly in countries like USA, UK, FRANCE {Europe and America}

Less Suited: To find particular contact details in APac / Japan/ China countries like these. We can hardly find data on these areas, mostly they are from USA.
February 01, 2023

Industry gold standard

ZoomInfo SalesOS is the gold standard amongst business resources for prospecting. The database is frequently updated, easy to navigate, and the customer service is exceptional. The upgrades made over the years reflect a company focused on user requirements, that's huge!
  • Extensive contact database
  • Good international coverage
  • Easy to go from broad to narrow searches
  • Good Filters
  • User interface
  • colors and formats
ZoomInfo SalesOS helps most when you're developing your contact database and pipeline. The filters and ability to break down industries, subsegments, titles, etc. provides one with a wealth of opportunity.
February 01, 2023

ZoomInfo at a Glance!

Tara Eliel-Finger | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ZoomInfo on a daily basis as part of my prospecting tools. ZoomInfo allows me to find contacts at companies I'm looking to pitch as well as similar companies in that particular vertical/industry. Super helpful and easy to use. It's my go-to for all my contact needs!
  • contact information that is accurate
  • allows me to find similar companies to reach out to
  • provides industry news
  • I found the old ZoomInfo was easier to navigate
  • having all the information on the individual as it pertains to business and not personal contact information
Any sales organization can benefit from ZoomInfo. The detailed information it provides and the search capabilities makes it quick and easy to find contacts.
Brandon Zoppel | TrustRadius Reviewer
ZoomInfo is one of the best tools out there to fine contact information & email addresses for my deals & prospects. I use this daily to help me get in touch with contacts to help move my sales process forward. I would highly recommend this to anyone in sales. It really helps!
  • Contact Information
  • Support
  • Sales Triggers
  • Quality of Leads
  • Update Information
ZoomInfo is GREAT for outbound sales teams. I have used various tools for similar purposes but no one has been better to date. If they do not have the correct contact information, they prove an easy way to typically find ways to make it work. Their new sales trigger function seems interesting as well.
January 24, 2023

ZoomInfo SalesOS Review

I use ZoomInfo SalesOS for prospecting to find new decision makers in the industries we serve within my geographical territory. In addition to prospecting, I use it for calling and emailing prospects directly from the software where I can see who has opened my email and clicked on the links I embedded in the email.
  • Finding prospects who are actually looking for software like PeopleGuru.
  • Tracking emails sent for open and links clicked
  • Calling the prospect directly from the contact profile
  • On occasion the contact data seems to be off, bad numbers, or contact no longer there
  • Adding Cannabis to the industry list
I like the ability to add contacts data off an excel list and using ZoomInfo SalesOS to filter or add missing data. This is really helpful for many reasons but this save a bunch of time compared to manually entering in the data. I also like that I can tag groups of contacts for my prospecting efforts so I can send off bulk emails to specific groups of people.
January 13, 2023

Get it!

We just started using ZoomInfo, and already find it really helpful with day to day activities. The sales guys are using it every day to find the right people to talk to. The Salesforce integration is great, as well. We've been in contact with people we haven't had access to before. The sales team uses ZoomInfo as part of their daily routines. We don't have to comb through old data or 'pound the pavement' anymore, but are able to filter down to discover the exact person we need.
  • Finds contact info for upper level managers; we have been able to get in front of decision makers
  • Integrates into Salesforce; it's easy to toggle back and forth between ZoomInfo and Salesforce using the ZoomInfo Chrome Extension
  • Using Engage, we can call or email from the platform; this provides us an easy way to better target the right people
  • ZoomInfo's export to Engage sometimes lags, and can take an entire day to see the contact list in Engage
  • Sometimes exporting to Salesforce isn't always seamless, since the account names can be different, and aren't always found when searched for on ZoomInfo
  • Sometimes, we see an error message saying there is a duplicate contact already in our database, when there isn't one
ZoomInfo is great when it comes to finding contact information with decision makers. We are in the process of implementing Scoops, WebSights, and Intent. Once we do, we are excited to start learning key, early indicators of buying intent within our industry. There were some hiccups when exporting to various platforms, but we are partnering with ZoomInfo to work through these. Prior to ZoomInfo, we were reliant on internal referrals to decision makers within the company, which were not always reliable or timely. Now that we have the ZoomInfo platform, we are able to discover the right people to meet with. We can email or call them directly from Engage, and export them to Salesforce. We are better equipped to cultivate quality deals, and decrease our sales cycle.
Our Inside Sales Team uses ZoomInfo to prospect new potential companies to work with to offer our expertise in packaging supply chain services. We get great data to target the right contacts within an organization to be more efficient with our outbound sales efforts. Having rich, accurate data that connects directly with our HubSpot CRM is a huge time savings to avoid manual data entry as well.
  • Accurate Data
  • Websights feature is great to see which companies are visiting our website
  • Providing both work and cell phone data is helpful for outbound calling
  • When comparing to LinkedIn contact data, many companies are missing key contacts
  • Often there are contacts listed without an email
  • Revenue numbers for larger private companies are usually off by millions
Well suited for companies looking to do more outbound sales outreach. It is the best data out of any tool I've used and integrates well with major CRM software.
I use it to connect with POCs for companies without it being a complete cold call. Knowing their info from zoom info always gives you a for a sure person to speak with.
  • Find business emails of POCS.
  • Provides background history of the company.
  • Has accurate details on each individual.
  • Helps with knowing when a company is closed.
  • Faster processing speeds, extremally slow at times.
  • Adjust the search, there are times I search someone on google and their zoom info shows, yet when on the application I search their name and nothing appears.
  • Need a feature that keeps you logged in at all times.
It is well suited for any sales and prospecting job; I could see it not working if you were, instead of reaching out to people to sell them, you are recruiting. I don't think recruiting would work here.
To look up contact information at companies. We find that most of the information is not accurate on ZoomInfo.
They didn't tell us when our contract was up for renewal until after the renewal period. They refused to work with us or do anything to help.

ZoomInfo touts 110% customer retention. Well, when you don't let people out of contracts and force them to pay, I see why.
We use ZoomInfo to find new contacts from the accounts we are trying to penetrate. With many insights and tools like scoops, looklike model, predictive scoring, ICP profile, websights, and intent data, we are able to find ideal contacts from those accounts. We also use the tool to update our accounts.
  • provide intent data
  • find the right contacts with their roles & responsibilities
  • delivering insights about the accounts liek their web visits
  • system can be slow some times
  • sometimes the system crashes
  • better customer support
I am happy with their contact data. They are more accurate than their competitors. I like their contact filter capabilities to find the right contact. It is a great tool if you are trying to find the decison makers of accoutns you never worked with before. You can find accounts that visited your website which is important.
I would give it a higher rating but they keep changing our account managers.
Ajit Parab | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoominfo SalesOS is such a great database app to use it very easy. In Zominfo, We can find out any information regarding any specific company, industry also we can search so many contacts. We use it on daily basis. We go through Intent section, scoops section, Advanced search section to shortlist our exact search criteria. Zoominfo helps us a lot to get direct phone numbers, email addresses of the specific contact to reach out our potential prospects. Its such as amazing app forever!!
  • Zoominfo provides us scoops regarding any new upcoming project or pain points (difficulties) facing by certain companies which helps a lot in our business to contact such companies.
  • Zoominfo gives us the exaction info such as email address, Direct or Cell phone number of particular contact which we want and we don't get anywhere except zoominfo
  • Zoominfo has huge database. Intent is one of the favorite section where we get the exact info about the companies/industries which we want
  • Zoominfo Connects with Hubspot which is another benefit for us to add any specific contact directly to our HubSpot app.
  • Few of the contacts has left the company or retired but they still existing in Zoominfo So needs to remove or add to their new company
  • Few of the email addresses are not valid when we checked in our Hunter.io email verifier app, they bounce or shows as invalid. so this email address section needs to be improve the quality /validity of email addresses.
  • Few of the titles are not updated yet, if we see in LinkedIn, Title is VP of Operations & in Zoominfo, its still Director of Operations. So this one Title section area needs to take care of.
As I said, Zoominfo is one of the most famous Database app which I have ever seen, why because It has huge database than other apps. 99% information regarding any industry or company or its associated contacts, we can easily search or to say, Its almost available in Zoominfo. It gives clear scenario about all details such as company size, industry, its business lines, scoops, technologies which using etc. I am using it more than 3 years. I am very satisfied that zoominfo gives us better positive results to grow our company's business.
October 19, 2022

Zooming to Quota

Cody Lewin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoominfo SalesOS is the product I use most often as my "bible" when it comes to company information as well as insights and hot leads. The Zoominfo sidebar on chrome is super effective, and is a light load for any browser (looking at you Chrome). Zoominfo as a database is generally very trustworthy, and the insights and scoops that are offered help sweeten the deal when presenting meetings to my AE.
  • Business Information
  • Business Insights
  • Prospecting
  • Increasing Productivity
  • Business insights on small businesses (less than 25 employees)
  • Enablement within app
  • Pre-set search functions by position (AE, SDR, Industry specific, etc.)
Zoominfo is wonderful for your sales organization when you're looking for a single source of truth for your sales data. The information provided is the most accurate from what I've heard (again this is hearsay) of other search tools. I use both LinkedIn and Zoominfo for my prospecting, but LinkedIn tends to provide the same companies we've already seen whereas ZoomInfo is good to pull in new leads and new prospecting batches.
October 13, 2022

Review of Zoominfo

We use the ZoomInfo SalesOS to connect with Clevels, VPs, Directors, etc for our market research purpose. Many of the numbers are outdated which it is very difficult to connect with the right audience. It will be great if we can get the correct numbers to connect with the people. Also, if their LinkedIn IDs are provided, then it will be much better
  • Searching for a particular person
  • Searching through the correct industry
  • Reaching out to the various people in different verticals
  • Providing correct/updated numbers
  • Adding LinkedIn IDs for the person
Well currently for me and my team, I can reach to many people in different verticals of a company. It allows us to get correct insights from different people also instead of relying on just a particular set of people. We can reach out to multiple people in the same industry however at times the report is not correct to the wrong/incorrect number
Taishia Glover | TrustRadius Reviewer
It opened me up to a platform that gave me more options. I had the ability to search for any specific niche and company and information needed to do outreach. It also gave me the luxury of seeing the revenue that companies bring in and their employee size as well. The barrier that I had was not being able to find clients and an easier resource to get them.
  • Business profile.
  • Revenue
  • Analytics
  • Making sure emails are verified better.
  • Credits being used on emails that will bounce.
  • More credits offered.
It’s an open platform for anything you need data on. On a candidate side as well as a client leads the side. However you input the software, you have a 10’toes down advantage over some other platforms.
Todd Quinn | TrustRadius Reviewer
Expand our look-a-like accounts and find new contacts to prospect in our outbound efforts. We are expanding into new markets and have built a ground up organic database.
  • Contact acquisition
  • Syncing with HubSpot
  • Account Expansion
  • Search capabilities for titles or other similar criteria
  • Expensive
  • Add on products are not best-in-class
  • Removing outdated contacts
ZoomInfo SalesOS is really strong in industries that are mature. The tool is a must if you need IT or high-level contacts in large enterprise to mid-market. ZoomInfo SalesOS gets weaker with small companies are newer industries. The automation and simplicity of importing names is a huge value add. You can maintain your database with regular cleansing of contacts.
Ramiro (Ram) Barbuzano, Jr. | TrustRadius Reviewer
We utilize ZoomInfo daily as our main outbound prospecting tool. It helps supplement our lead data with contact information, including titles, emails, phone numbers, etc. We also use several features, including Org Charts, My Feed, and Intent to drive value to our prospecting. We also use the ListMatch tool to upload account/contact lists to match companies.
  • ListMatch by Accounts/Contacts.
  • Bulk Export to Salesforce/Salesloft.
  • Weekly lead drops to saved lists.
  • Exporting more than 25 prospects at a time.
  • Adding additional company contacts to existing lists.
  • Public Sector/FED/SLED data lists.
ZoomInfo is well suited for any type of outbound prospecting where you need to supplement current lead data with more updated information. It allows you to connect to your CRM with one click and do bulk imports directly to Salesforce or Salesloft. You can update existing contacts or choose to ignore duplicates in order to maintain proper lead hygiene.
Tanner Walz | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use ZoomInfo SalesOS to gain contact information/business intelligence about our customers. When we identify key prospects in our book of business via LinkedIn, customer conversations, etc., ZoomInfo is the place we go to get the best contact information for that individual. I used this weekly to identify new people to speak with.
  • ZoomInfo has a very robust set of information for contacts/companies.
  • Lots of easy filters to use to identify prospects.
  • Great business intelligence for each account.
  • It can feel pretty clunky and difficult to understand.
  • I still don't understand the "credit" system of exporting contacts.
  • There are sometimes the information is lacking.
Most sales teams can benefit from something like ZoomInfo. LinkedIn is great because it's very up-to-date. However, it doesn't have great contact details. Pairing LinkedIn with ZoomInfo is great to enable you to find relevant contacts and quickly begin outreach to them. Highly recommend it for outbound teams as well as expansion.
I use ZoomInfo to prospect on a daily basis. The product helps me find the correct people within a company to contact.
  • Helps find the correct contact by job title within a company.
  • Shows how many employees the company has.
  • Shows total revenue within a company.
  • Provides a detailed description of the company.
  • Sometimes it does not have current email addresses.
  • Sometimes the LinkedIn link does not work.
  • Sometimes the information is dated and the contact is no longer with the company.
When I'm researching companies, it has helped me reach the correct people within that company. Normally an email address, as well as a phone number, is provided. I can then add those to our CRM System so they can receive our marketing, and I can contact them directly. We can also download 1000 contacts per month to add to our database.
Rebecca Saber | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use ZoomInfo SalesOS to find new accounts, as well as contact information. We can export that information seamlessly into all our other sales software. The intent function has been very useful as well, as you can set different key words and then are alerted whenever a company in your sales space has been searching for that online.
  • Contact information
  • Intent list
  • updating when someone new has been hired
  • occasionally it doesn't recognize when someone has left the organization
  • sometimes the intent contacts aren't exactly who you need to speak with
  • it might take a little while to export a list
ZoomInfo is really great for outbound sales. It has everything you need to find new accounts and new leads. The contact information is usually pretty spot on and I like that they recommend new contacts and accounts in your saved lists. That makes it very easy to not always have to go digging on a regular basis.
My day-to-day responsibility is maintaining a Salesforce database of nearly 27,000 executive contacts to provide current Direct Dial and Mobile Numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, and LinkedIn addresses for PRO's Sales and Marketing efforts.PRO's Sales and Marketing efforts include a combination of outbound calling by our Client Partners/Business Development Associates to schedule web meeting introductions, outbound direct physical packages, and email campaigns, as well as targeted LinkedIn marketing. ZoomInfo SalesOS is critically instrumental in the success of these activities. PRO focuses on a very narrow target executive set (C-suite Executive, Operations, Financial, HR, etc.) of international companies of at least $1B in annual revenues and 1,000 employees. While no "Contact Data Provider" guarantees or even offers 100% accuracy in their databases, over my more than three years of subscribing to ZoomInfo SalesOS, the accuracy of their data has proven to be far superior to competitors that I "trial" on a regular basis at least every six months.
  • Provides Executive Direct Dial Phone Numbers.
  • Provides Executive Mobile Phone Numbers.
  • Provides Accurate Email Addresses.
  • Provides Executives' Accurate Physical Addresses.
  • Better Process of Reporting Inaccurate Data.
  • Better Process of Requesting Unlisted Contact Data.
  • Better Ability to Replace Incorrect Information with Correct Information.
  • Better Ability to Contribute Accurate/Known Data.
  • Better non-North American Company/Contact Information.
Part of my day-to-day responsibility is maintaining a Salesforce database of nearly 27,000 executive contacts to provide current Direct Dial and Mobile Numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, and LinkedIn addresses for PRO's Sales and Marketing efforts. PRO's Sales and Marketing efforts include a combination of outbound calling by our Client Partners/Business Development Associates to schedule web meeting introductions, outbound direct physical packages, and email campaigns, as well as targeted LinkedIn marketing. ZoomInfo SalesOS is critically instrumental in the success of these activities. PRO focuses on a very narrow target executive set (C-suite Executive, Operations, Financial, HR, etc.) of international companies of at least $1B in annual revenues and 1,000 employees. While no "Contact Data Provider" guarantees or even offers 100% accuracy in their databases, over my more than 3 years of subscribing to ZoomInfo SalesOS, the accuracy of their data has proven to be far superior to competitors that I "trial" on a regular basis at least every 6 months.
Alex Gerrish | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ZoomInfo to find decision-makers, keep up with industry intel and funding events, and map contacts within target accounts. This includes prospecting, analysis, presentations, negotiations, and expanding within existing accounts. We've also used this to target geography and industry, as well as funding series or revenue information that may be difficult to find.
  • Contact Information
  • Industry News
  • Funding Events
  • Scoops
  • CRM Integration
  • Contact Information Isn't all Correct
  • Companies can be associated with the wrong industry
  • I'd like to see company locations as well as employee locations for companies with multiple sites
If you're in sales and are at all responsible for building a new business, ZoomInfo is an invaluable tool for finding key contacts within accounts and understanding how to contact them. I honestly don't know how I'd do my job without some of the information that ZoomInfo provides, and I can't recommend it highly enough.
July 30, 2022

Best In Class!

Brent Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
The main thing I love about ZoomInfo is its integration with Salesforce, I am able to easily import account and contact information directly into the platform. This comes in handy when I need to create a new account or contact and I can find them on ZoomInfo. ZoomInfo is also very helpful for locating new businesses/contact to target or reach out to. I am able to search for company type, size and location and then import that data into Salesforce.
  • Zoominfo has a very robust database of Businesses and contacts.
  • The integration with different CRMs and sales engagement platforms is very useful.
  • The Chrome extension scans the websites you visit and lets you know if there is a Zoominfo profile associated with it.
  • Many small businesses are not on the platform, but I feel that is to be expected.
  • I don't have any other major qualms with ZoomInfo, it is a great tool.
I have used ZoomInfo in a few different capacities. If you are selling to bigger more established companies and you are needing to reach high-level individuals within those companies, Zoominfo is the best tool there is. If the goal is to find small owner/operator businesses that are less established, more often than not you won't be able to find anything. The type of business makes a difference too. When I was selling cybersecurity ZoomInfo was very helpful, since I have been selling to small home service companies with just a few employees, I have found it to be much less helpful. But with that being said, I don't know that any platform is great in this area.
We use it to acquire warm leads. We have trouble finding sales opportunities and zoom info helps us find customers who are ready to buy our solution now. We have an indoor air quality solution that we sell to schools and being able to segment in different locations and sizes is great because it’s a specific school we are looking for. We are also using it to find investors for capital raising. That has been quite successful and we target VC firms around the country.
  • List building
  • Email marketing
  • Data segmentation
  • Contact info
  • Better training
  • More information on how to use the product for a specific use case.
  • Being able to exclude companies or contacts already used in workflows.
It’s well suited for products that are established and that have a known set of buyers because those buyers are easy to find on zoom info. You do a search and your target audience is there for you to grab. However, for new products like ours, it’s been much more difficult to close the leads because they are unaware of a similar solution or how it works. It’s tough to find the buyer that is ready and wants to buy because they don’t know that they want to buy it.
Scott Kimberlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
ZoomInfo SalesOS has been a super efficient tool in obtaining prospects' information in little to no time. I like how easy it is to keep organized on the platform using tabs so I don't have to try to remember every person I've ever added to my contact list. Would highly recommend it.
  • Finding Prospects phone numbers and emails.
  • Easy organization tabs.
  • Gives great background info and website information on searched companies.
  • Needs to communicate better with sales force in adding leads.
  • Has a hard time exporting when it's a new account.
  • Some of the searches when exporting to find the correct business can become too broad and lead to tedious scrolling.
Great for adding tons of prospects quickly, especially when you have an idea of what company you are interested in. Great for keeping track of what you already have worked on and easy-to-use exporting tools. In what does communicate with Salesforce, It does it well and saves me a lot of time.
July 22, 2022

Great Product!

Tyler Hellman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We would use SalesOS as a recruitment tool. (Finding contact info for candidates at specific companies that used specific technology) TalentOS came out and we switched to it. We also used SalesOS for business development. We felt that the tool was great but ultimately was missing features that helped keep our data clean through 3rd party integrations.
  • Finding contact info
  • Organization Charts
  • Scoops
  • Tech used at companies is usually sparse. Looking for what coding languages they use. This could be done by looking at companies' Job Descriptions.
If you are trying to bring in business with accuracy then this is what you should use. You can pinpoint your target group, throw them into a candidate pool, and send them through a customized talent flow. We use it for our recruitment business and had ZoomInfo paid for within a few months.