Overall Satisfaction with iContact
I regularly use iContact to communicate with my players and their parents before, during, and after the softball season. It is a great way to notify them of announcements and general communication. I add pictures from our games to add to the emails that go out. I'm already preparing my first email to announce the upcoming season.
- You can get help by live chat, email or telephone.
- They regularly send out tips to improve your communication with your subscribers.
- They allow you to have many pictures. I have 126 and have not reached my maximum limit.
- Every time you edit or sometimes open an email it brings it to the top of the list. I would prefer my email to go to the top only after I send it out to my subscribers.
- When I add a new contact I sometimes copy and paste the email. This is not allowed sometimes and I have to manually type the email in.
- LinkedIn will not allow you to add pictures anymore when sending emails out.
- I don't know what I have received monetarily but have received many thank you's from my subscribers.
- iContact is a great way to communicate and keep players and parents informed even if it is last minute.
- iContact is a great way to send messages through social media also.
iContact is more fancier in that you can add pictures, change font types & sizes, etc. Infinite Campus is more for just sending emails to all your students. I still use Infinite Campus but like iContact more.
iContact could be used when you want to advertise your product or service or bring up something special for your subscribers. iContact allows me to send out more emails than I desire. I send messages out sometimes weekly but never reach my maximum number allotted. iConatct would probably not be suited for small contact lists of say fifty or fewer emails.