Overall Satisfaction with isolved
We use isolved across the whole organization for time cards, performance reviews, employee referrals, educational and training opportunities, payroll, benefits enrollment, ACA reporting and Cobra Administration.
- Applicant tracking software is extremely helpful for attracting and retaining talent.
- Employees are able to view their paystubs, W2s, pay history and reviews.
- The benefits enrollment tool is very intuitive and can be customized to take the guesswork out of selecting benefits.
- Performance reviews- assigning and scheduling reviewers
- Tax team- slow and less-friendly than other departments
- I know this is out of isolved's control, but I wish the prevue assessment package was more affordable.
- Time cards and payroll are our #1 initiative.
- Benefits enrollment- if I could do it over again, I would choose carrier feeds.
- Recruiting [is an important feature].
- Compliance [is an important feature for us].
- The employee handbook, DEI policy, and emergency preparedness policy [are all also important for our organization].
- Improved employee engagement through performance reviews
- Improved new hire experience and onboarding
- Improved offboarding and exiting interviews
- Increased efficiency of payroll processing
- Increased efficiency of benefits enrollment
Do you think isolved delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with isolved's feature set?
Did isolved live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of isolved go as expected?
Would you buy isolved again?