Overall Satisfaction with isolved
We use it for payroll. It is a more streamlined option for managing and creating our payroll each week and the support staff is outstanding.
- Their knowledge when helping me redesign my payroll setup was fantastic.
- The support teams have all been very knowledgeable and always quick to respond.
- I would like to be able to retrieve an employee's check and make a correction if it is still prior to the cut-off time for submitting.
- There are some report functions that I feel could be more user friendly
- Being reliable - my old payroll company was often down or would lose my data.
- Being able to reach someone by phone quickly (within an hour or so) without having to be forwarded repeatedly to finally reach a person who can address your problem.
- Being confident that what I'm told by any iSolved employee is accurate (this was a problem for us with the previous company).
- It has boosted my team's confidence in my leadership abilities - the old system's repeated failures made me look incompetent!
- I spend less time creating each payroll and I am not wasting countless hours on the phone trying to reach a representative to help or fix something. The return on my time is worth every penny.
I went with iSolved because the people I spoke with were all quick to answer and very thorough in their responses. I knew they could help me build my setup the way I wanted it, and not just force me to work within some pre-set parameters once I had signed the contract.
Do you think isolved delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with isolved's feature set?
Did isolved live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of isolved go as expected?
Would you buy isolved again?