May 06, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Jama Connect
We use Jama as a repository for system API and UI documentation, business, and functional requirements as well as test cases. The ability to generate formatted documents simplifies the creation of shareable documents for outside of our organization.
- HTML formatted documentation can be built using the WYSIWYG editor with the ability to dive into HTML when I want.
- Hierarchical organization of data provides well organized data.
- Linking of data provides a reduction in documentation work when common requirements are repeated between multiple documents.
- Reviews offer an easy way for users to get feedback on their documentation.
- I'd like to see an easier way to track my recent work and go directly to my work from the completed reviews.
- Jama has allowed for better organization and storage of system documentation.
- Increased collaboration in documentation creation as more content is created in Jama now as opposed to workstations.
System documentation is more complete and readable, meaning quicker turnaround for research during incidents and enhancement architecture.