Amazing Tool for Communication & Collaborationhttps://www.trustradius.com/collaborationJiveUnspecified7.2881012018-06-19T18:42:18.658Z
June 19, 2018
Amazing Tool for Communication & Collaboration
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Jive
We use Jive for our company-wide intranet. It's the primary way we communicate and collaborate across departments and regions. From blog posts to meeting notes and weekly reports, it's a great way to store and share important documents in a secure environment. We also gamify use of the intranet and use Jive to manage charitable giving, with employees having the ability to donate points earned to a charity we vote on as a team.
- Integration with Outlook
- File storage
- Notifications can be wonky sometimes. I'm not sure why, but I often have to clear out new notifications multiple times before they disappear.
- I'd like to see more robust options in the CMS for creating blog posts. It's not always easy for newbies to figure out how to position images, videos, etc. in a blog post.
- Better training/tutorials for new users. For those comfortable with technology, Jive is quite intuitive. But we've found it's overwhelming for those who aren't as confident using new technology. Perhaps some quick and simple tutorial videos would be a helpful way to familiarize new users with the features available.
- Better internal communication, resulting in improved employee engagement
- Cost savings, due to no longer paying Dropbox subscription fees for file sharing
- Easier sharing across regions, resulting in better customer innovation and collaboration
Jive is an amazing way to share weekly reports/updates. We post weekly Google Analytics Reports, social media engagement stats, and sales updates in a private group for our team. It's a nice way to share updates without clogging up email inboxes. More importantly, the whole team can comment and update the documents. It's also nice to be able to share larger files without worrying about size limits.