December 17, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Jive Hosted VoIP
Our company uses Jive to direct incoming calls to the main phone number to the various departments and field offices. We needed to replace our server based system with a cloud-based system.
- They have a great interface for creating simple to complex dial plans. I didn't think we needed something very complicated, but it was easy to see how some of the features that weren't available to us before could be useful.
- You don't need to download a desktop application.
- The mobile app is very streamlined, which keeps it from becoming a technical issue.
- The support people are great, but it takes a very long time to get a hold of someone.
- As the administrator I have had a difficult time re-finding some of the set-up pages because it's a little bit of a maze to get between the Voice side and the LogMeIn account.
- We have cut our phone costs in half, and we don't have to deal with ridiculous contracts.
Jive is really well suited for small businesses with mobile and flexible employees. Our company has employees in 4 different states that work from home, the field and the office. Jive keeps everyone in contact and helps us know what everyone's status is. We have a couple locations that couldn't switch over to an IP based phone system, and it was easy to get calls routed to the analog phone lines.