Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Answering rules (107)
Hosted PBX (97)
Directory of employee names (102)
Message alerts (110)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GoTo Connect, and make your voice heard!
Starting at $19
Starting at $20
Starting at $30
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $19 per month per user
What is GoTo Connect?
GoTo helps to make IT easy, anywhere. They design software for flexible-work and have been doing so since 2003.
GoTo aims to empower users to connect and support employees and customers from anywhere, any-way, on any-device.
GoTo Connect is all-in-one communications software built for SMBs. It gives workers one tool for communication.
GoTo Connect gives IT professionals just one system for phone, meetings, & messaging, all equipped with a unified administration portal that helps users succeed.
- Flexible-work portfolio
Unified communications in the GoTo app, with a comprehensive IT management and support solution. Designed to include everything needed, and nothing that is not.
- Easy phone system to manage
Simple, unified admin tool with drag-and-drop Visual Dial Plan Editor.
A Hosted VoIP provider and Video Conferencing & Best Webinar provider software from 2022 TrustRadius Top Rated Awards.
- Supported: Hosted PBX
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: User templates
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Video conferencing
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Video screen sharing
- Supported: Instant messaging
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
- Supported: Auto attendants
- Supported: Call forwarding
- Supported: Custom messages
- Supported: Hot desking
- Supported: Number porting
- Supported: Phone number extensions
- Supported: Toll free numbers
- Supported: Virtual fax
- Supported: Virtual voicemail
- Microsoft Teams
- Apple iOS & Android
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- The amount of power provided at such a cost effective level absolutely blows me away.
- Customization on dial plans and scheduling is huge, I feel like I can build it exactly for my business.
- simple all in one services which makes things easier for small businesses
- it is cost-effective and affordable for a solo practice versus having to purchase each service individually
- Cost savings over other VOIP alternatives has been excellent
- Increased productivity with less downtime fixing IT issues
- Re-training employees on new graphical user interface has been cumbersome
- Admin experience has been great. It's easy to add administrators and give them the access they need.
- We have saved money from going from two different VoIP companies to just one
- reasonable cost
- nonexistent down time
- fast connections
- Upgrading communications to the cloud helped us increase staff productivity.
- The benefits of telephony in the cloud, video calls and chats improved our daily work processes.
- The investment required to implement the project in the cloud was similar to the analog service upgrade we had.
- Reduced customer call wait times.
- Cost savings over 25% from previous provider.
- Scalability - able to scale to multiple site very well.
- Customer support - easy to get ahold of and knowledgeable.
- New abilities we didn't have before have been a game-changer (ex: mobile app, etc.)
- IT management of the phone system is simpler and less time consuming
- Time savings due to no local servers to upgrade and work on
- Time savings from no local product maintenance
- Merged two separate phone systems to create 100% voip solution (no analog)
- Physical handset not required for every individual employee via available smartphone/computer apps
- Route incoming calls to ring multiple phone stations simultaneously
- More features, less cost
- Easier to manage
- Nice reports
- We went from paying $450 per month with our old provider to $160 per month.
- Time savings from easy Admin Portal features.
- Positive impact during the pandemic because users were able to use the mobile app.
- This would be a question for my boss
- Modern and efficient. Spend less time on setting up and more time helping teachers and students in the classroom.
- Easy to set up users on the account, no external help or support is needed; saves on time and money.
- Easy to setup extensions on the account - this is easy to setup on your own.
- Staff can used the system from the office, at home and on the go. Saves on time and money.
- It has made a positive impact for if a technician is out sick and then someone else needs to take the on call for that evening they are already getting the calls.
- This system incorporated video conferencing and phone service into one provider, saving at least $1,000 annually for my business.
- The ability to visually see the number of calls coming in and going out, and whom the call involved, over time shows the utilization of our business from the community and beyond.
- The ease of use has saved me at least 20 hours in the last year that I would have spent as compared to my prior IP phone service.
- Nice to have out full telephone service for all staff in one service
- It is very pertinent in our business that all calls are recorded.
- Frustrating at times when unable to answer a call on cell phones
- cost savings over alternatives
- ease and speed of adding new lines as needed
- Our previous PBX was difficult to manage, change the config, etc. GoTo makes it very easy.
- The licensing with our previous was at least three times as much as Goto Connect.
- Cost effective to size.
- Great customer support.
- Easy use.
- fewer dropped calls meant that we were not missing sales
- Cheaper per user than any of the other options we quoted.
- Less time needed to manage and setup users, saving IT department time and money
- Saved About 40% Over Other Options Given Total Value of Product
- Allows for Granular View of Usage
- Allowed Employee Connectivity from Anywhere
- We switched from a dental-specific phone company, and have noticed improved quality for a cheaper cost each month.
- minimal downtime with the phone system
- ability to receive voice mail via email allows to work when not in the office