Overall Satisfaction with GoToConnect (formerly Jive)
We use GoToConnect and love how user-friendly it is. We love the fact that GoToConnect can be used on the desk phone, on the computer with a soft phone or as an application on our cell phones. If we are not able to make it into the office, that's no problem—using the app on our cell solves that problem.
- If we need to make any changes to the dial plan (call routes), it is very easy to do in the portal.
- If we need to make changes to the schedule, it is very easy to do in the portal.
- If we don't have access to the portal, we can always call directly to GoToConnect and one of the reps is able to help us with the changes we need done.
- You also get GoToMeeting with your GoToConnect seat at no additional cost—this is a huge cost saver. The money that you spend and everything that you get with GoToConnect is a definite "positive" about being with GoToConnect.
- We transfer a lot of calls: being able to monitor the status of our co-workers saves us a lot of 'checking' calls. We see that someone is on a call so we can always transfer the new caller directly to someone's voicemail.
- With GoToConnect, you can use one number for voice/fax/texting—that's very convenient!
- Sometimes GoToConnect will make improvements to their portal, but they don't always tell you about it.
The GoToConnect Portal is very easy to learn and understand. If you don't learn it, you can always call customer service where the reps are very willing to help you.
Many of the other VoIP providers "nickel and dime" you; they charge you for so many things that are simply 'included' with GoToConnect!
Customer support at GoToConnect is usually very good. At times, you may get into a queue and have to wait (10-15 minutes), then it can be frustrating.
If you want a phone system that can work with you and change with you, and NOT pay a lot for it, GoToConnect is definitely a good solution. If you want to be able to work from home, or take a call on your cell, or make a call from your cell (but your caller will see your work number, not your cell number), then GoToConnect a is a good solution.