Overall Satisfaction with GoToConnect (formerly Jive)
Nice VoIP services are being used by the entire organization. We currently have 4 phones stationed at each desk and will soon be implementing a speakerphone in our conference room. So far, the benefits have been amazing. We no longer have calls with low volume or static background noise. The service is much cheaper than traditional landlines and way easier to use. I love the web interface which allows user management, voicemail set up, and call scheduling.
- Customer service is excellent.
- Online user interface for profile management, call scheduling, and much more is easy to navigate and use.
- Easy to use products. The phones are pretty self-explanatory and installing them takes 5 seconds. The instructions are perfectly clear.
- The online user interface lags at times but it doesn't slow work down. I've only had 6 months of GoToConnect experience and have yet to find a major flaw.
- We've noticed a significant savings monthly. We've already recouped the initial cost of switching to GoToConnect and will continue to see a savings of over $250 over 3 business lines.
- The phones have made the secretary happy because of how easy to use they are. She is happy that she can answer calls with the app on her phone if she is away from the desk or out of the office.
Because this product is truly easy to use for those who already understand computers and technology, and because it is very simple to learn for those who are unfamiliar with VoIP phones.
I've called customer support at least 3 times when initially setting up the phones and navigating the online user interface and each time, the person on the other end of the line has been professional, courteous, understanding, knowledgeable, and patient.