Overall Satisfaction with JobDiva
We use JobDiva to enter in notes, assignments, pay, and many other things for each candidate we have come into the office. It is being used across most of the organization as far as I'm aware of.
- JobDiva makes it easy to navigate through people's information such as their notes, assignments, and personal information I need in order to complete paperwork. Everything is in it's own space and it's fairly easy to use.
- JobDiva has pop ups that shows the information the candidate and myself has entered in each documents so I don't have to go back and forth 1000 times to make sure it is entered correctly. These pop ups happen when accepting and countersigning documents.
- The click to call is really a lifesaver sometimes! If you are worried about constantly messing up a number while dialing or in a rush, all you have to do is press a button and it will transfer to your office phone!
- I was taught to use the HR button up at the top (after paperwork has been completed) to be able to see a candidate's SS# and DOB fairly quick but a lot of the time that information is not correct. It saves me time going back into the I9 and loading the document but when it is incorrect, it messes certain things up I am doing.
- Sometimes the lag time on JobDiva is VERY slow. Everything else on my computer could be going at normal speed and on JobDiva it'll take sometimes up to 5+ minutes to pull up a candidate's account. Having to put someone on hold for 5+ minutes is frustrating for them as well as myself when they're just trying to see why someone called them.
- I know it probably has to be offered, but when assigning paperwork to candidates, we don't have them read and watch videos, but just fill out the ones that say complete and sign. When going over with the candidate about what documents to fill out and which ones not to, some get confused and click on the "read" and "go" documents anyways and then are confused when they get to them. If they are not mandatory to read, taking them out of the paperwork would be helpful.
- JobDiva is pretty thorough and allows me to do everything I am supposed to do.
I am always given updates via email when a document has been uploaded by a candidate. That is very helpful when knowing if someone is progressing at a reasonable amount of time.
Do you think JobDiva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with JobDiva's feature set?
Did JobDiva live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of JobDiva go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy JobDiva again?