Overall Satisfaction with JobDiva
JobDiva is used by the recruiting team. When I joined JTSi November 2020, I evaluated JobDiva in a recruiting and staffing process improvement effort. I found JobDiva to be one of the best tools I've used in nearly 30 years. We used the tool as our go to resource for resume database repository, manage and track job positions posted on our career site, evaluate applicants, manage status, (i.e. submitted, interviewed, offers). I'm still learning how to use the tool and extremely happy with the support and how JobDiva interfaces with our website and resume job boards.
- User interface is easy, simple and logical to upload resumes, manage applicants and where they are in the process.
- Ability to easily access status, keep notes and avoid duplication of efforts!
- Easily search candidates, track notes and status, including sourcing from the jobs.
- Manage job postings and utilize Hot Lists for building pipelines.
- Flexibility to recruit up and down using creative recruiting techniques.
- Easier way to track things about candidates that are very discreet.
- Ability to respond to critical needs quickly.
- Ability to build pipeline.
- Avoid duplication of tasks and efforts for more efficient and professional support.
Willingness to provide one on one training so I could evaluate specifics about the tool at the onset. The quick response from technical support to resolve issues quickly.
Do you think JobDiva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with JobDiva's feature set?
Did JobDiva live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of JobDiva go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy JobDiva again?