JobDiva; Connecting the dots within the Staffing Lifecylce
Updated March 12, 2020
JobDiva; Connecting the dots within the Staffing Lifecylce
Score 9 out of 10
- All Modules
Overall Satisfaction with JobDiva
JobDiva is the main ATS for all our corporate staffing solutions, from tracking, managing applicants to on-boarding and it has the ability to harvest candidates from online job boards. The system simplifies managing the full recruiting life cycle while on-boarding candidates and synchronizing their current status and making it known company wide. The interface is very user friendly. It only works if the company tracks everything and makes notes. At my current company we suggested JobDiva as it just makes everything easier, you must trust the system and take advantage of its full capabilities.
- Once a Job is created in JobDiva you have the ability to set it to harvest. This tool will allow JobDiva to source based on saved keywords from major job boards. If the search is saved appropriately you can capitalize on the results.
- It has great tracking and reports metrics. You can track the activities from all of your recruiters, presented candidates and response time.
- The calendar synchronizes with Outlook. It makes sure you don't miss important interviews etc,
- A list of their key word mapping. Would like to see this list public for example if we search for "Data Analyst" I would like to understand why I would get Systems Business Analyst profiles on results.
- This has impacted our organization on so many levels. Recruiters are making more placements from 35 to 70 hires. Since the jobs are available within the company it makes it very easy to cross submit. candidates to numerous open requirements.
- This ATS has helped organize and create a SOP company wide. It has also provided a huge increase in the open job/matching candidates response time.
I have used Bullhorn and WinSearch Recruiting recruiting. The user friendly interface is where it gets me. WinSearch Recruiting was a night mare and Bullhorn is very decent but it does not concentrate on harvesting candidates it does but more from a job post perspective.
Some key questions to ask during this process would be, "What is the system storage on how many candidates it can store? Can you make a full integration with your company website or is that an additional feature?" This system fits well from a sales perspective as well. It can track leads and has a tab to enter references and set appointments with potential sales leads.
JobDiva Feature Ratings
50 - The different business functions that use JobDiva in our company range from Recruiters,Administrative, Account Managers, Sales, CIO, and Partners
Highly detailed and very sharp Administrative skills. JobDiva is pretty easy , the layout is user friendly.
Evaluating JobDiva and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
- Analyst Reports
- Third-party Reviews
The single most important factor to making a purchase decision came from employees that have used the system before with previous companies
Moving forward an applicant tracking systems that also covers the digital and mobile market. I would be interested in hearing of those kinds of products. Alot has changed and everyone is adjusting to the recruiting trends. More big data is always good, applicant user centric data. There is always somehing new to consider when evauating these products.
This is a SaaS platform so the implementation is easy. One thing to consider is to make sure your organization has agreed to this system. Not all will like it but atleast everyone must understand how this will impact Staffing efforts in a positive way. Once everyone is bought then the rest is smooth. The reason I mention this is because after the implementation some where reluctant to change thus not maximizing JOBDIVA to its full capacity.
Change management was a major issue with the implementation - No one likes change. Sometimes we get comfotable with what we know. It was very hectic as not everyone was bought on making this change. What helped improve this process was the advance users of JobDIva strechted a hand in teaching and helping other users how to use it. From peer to peer and a little time things got better. There is always a function or new tool to learn in DIVA. One day you want to know your submittals for a client in a given month or simply running submittal metrics to even the search bar on the main screen. Ifit was not for previous users of JobDiva I think things could have gone a bit rougher in getting people up to speed.
They are very quick to respond and give you the attention necessary. When possible they go beyond to resolve any issues.
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Not sure why anyone would have premium feature on a product like this. It should always come as a bundle. There are some customized funtions we have added. Thats more on the development side.
Yes - Yes there was a time when the candidate page took a very long time to load. They immediately resolved it and knew exactly how to. Turns out I have tons of cache data from my browser and was instructed to delete it. Thats my ony issue I had to report.
One time I had issues with my candidate page loading.It lasted a couple of days, when I decided to finally report it. It only took 2 minutes from them to respond, instructing me that they are working on the issue. 10 minutes later, they sent me an email with detail instructions on how to troubleshoot the isse. I was shocked at their response rate. Alot of the times trouble tickets just sit idle in que. I was glad they resolved it with minimum down time
It has a very friendly user interface. You can use the old view for users that have grown accustom to the old interface and you can switch to the new interface. It gives you the option to choose. I have not seen this in any other ATS before. The staff is also very friendly and always there to walk you through any situations.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The email merge is pretty fun tool. You can blast a list based on search results. Be aware if done incorrectly it can be classified as spam.
- The job agent page makes it very easy to run and save a search based ob Boolean capabilities.
- Would like to obtain a mapping of the key word boolean for training purpouses. What key words map to others, for example banking may map to bank, trading, ect. This would bee cool to have.
- When uploading a resume to JOBDIVA you have multiple options to do so. Quickest way is to email it to JobDiva. However with PDF formats you can only upload since any other option will not parse approapriately. Wish this was better, it can save alot of time in the process.