Join.me packs the bang in the buck.https://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingJoin.meUnspecified7.94611012019-09-14T17:21:01.483Z
September 14, 2019
Join.me packs the bang in the buck.
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Join.me
Our company use Join.me for many things. Join.me is used by our sales team for one-on-one product demos and sales. Our marketing department uses it for webinars (I think the limit is 50 people before you upgrade to the next tier). Customer care uses Join.me to provide professional development and one-on-one training.
- Users don't need to install software to join a meeting. This is a tremendous asset. We are able to just send a link to a customer and they can click to join.
- Join.me can record a video of the meeting.
- Excellent control over the group. You mute individuals or the whole group and share the presenter role quickly.
- Lags *IF* the guest has a poor internet connection and you are doing audio + screen share through the computer. If you do audio via the phone then it's not an issue. By "lag" I meant that when you show a slide, the guest may be seeing the prior slide for a few seconds.
- Lags when you have a large audience. Once I ran a webinar with 200+ people join and once I got past 75 guests people were not able to connect to me anymore.
- From a sales perspective it's not good to do mass webinars because users don't need to identify themselves when they log in. They can just be "user 7". In a one-to-one meeting that's fine and our company has found ways around the webinar situation but you really don't know which users attended the meeting or not unless they enter their real name.
I've never called or emailed the support team so I can't rate my experience with them but I can say that the help documentation and tutorials are excellent. If they were not good then I'd probably have to call support. Because they were so good I was able to customize my account as needed.
Do you think Join.me delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Join.me's feature set?
Did Join.me live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Join.me go as expected?
Would you buy Join.me again?
Join.me is ideal for one-on-one meetings whether for sales or support. It's great because the user doesn't need to download software and because it works well with Google calendar. For instance, when you make a Google cal event, a Join.me link can be created automatically. These two reasons make it very ideal for one-on-one meetings.