Zoho Cliq

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Cliq, and make your voice heard!

Free

$0

Unlimited

$3/user/month

up to 500 users

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.zoho.com/cliq/pricing.html

What is Zoho Cliq?

Zoho Cliq is a secure team communication and collaboration tool that helps streamline communication in an organization through organized conversations, file sharing, and audio and video calling.

1. Collaborate as a group with colleagues using Channels.

2. Search for conversations, files or even specific messages using the search bar.

3. Connect with teammates through audio and video calls. Group calls can be also be done in Cliq.

4. Create events, assign tasks and schedule meetings using the built-in tools.

5. Automate workflows, build custom bots using Cliq Platform to manage data.

6. Cliq offers data encryption at rest and in transit.

Zoho Cliq Features

• Supported: Web interface

• Supported: Channels
  • Supported: Searchable conversations

Zoho Cliq Screenshots

Screenshot of Zoho Cliq UIScreenshot of Remote WorkScreenshot of Video CallsScreenshot of Integrations in Zoho CliqScreenshot of Zoho Cliq view across devices

Zoho Cliq Integrations

Zoho Cliq Competitors

Zoho Cliq Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported LanguagesEnglish, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Vietnamese, and Chinese.

Zoho Chat is a live chat tool, from Zoho Corporation.

Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Flock are common alternatives for Zoho Cliq.

The most common users of Zoho Cliq are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Caroline Blades | TrustRadius Reviewer
In my business, Zoho Cliq is used by the entire company. We have employees who are located in a central office and also employees based remotely and Cliq allows us to have immediate communication with one another regardless of geographical limitations. Cliq allows the opportunity to build relationships, share ideas and files, and have what feels like face-to-face interaction without having to give out personal cell phone numbers.
  • Individual chats.
  • Group chats.
  • Automation.
  • Notification.
  • Automatic statuses are not as good as some of Cliq's contemporaries.
  • Emojis are strange.
  • Some of the UI is not as intuitive as it could be.
Cliq is a fantastic tool for anyone using the Zoho platform for other business needs. Our company uses many Zoho tools - CRM, Recruit, WorkDrive, Cliq, Mail, etc. so having all of these in the same suite is extremely valuable. It helps that in any of the Zoho apps, Zoho Recruit lives at the bottom of the screen so it's always available.

If I were not using the Zoho suite for other functionality, I would likely consider another option for a team chat.
Marc Fishman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Cliq for ALL our inter-office communication. Because so much of our workforce is remote (myself included), we rely heavily on 1:1 as well as group chats to stay organized, assign quick tasks, and share pertinent information about callers, customers in the pipeline, marketing initiatives, as well as operational concerns. Beyond the basics, we also utilize some more 'advanced' features of the platform. We utilize external channels to allow our clients to directly. I personally use the audio and screen share calls as well when I've no time to write a full brief to someone. Versus needing to set up a zoom call, it makes quick communication easy. I also utilize Zoho Cliq for automated notifications throughout the day. This includes notifying sales team associates when new leads arrive, as well as notifying me personally of ops concerns — like when sales are closing, or accounts under 90 days are canceled. This allows us to be nimble; responding to emerging news as it happens. In an industry where speed-to-lead is how you live and die? A platform like Cliq is imperative to our success.
  • External channels allow in-office staff a private channel to directly relay messages to customers.
  • Automated notifications through Zoho CRM can be easily triggered.
  • Audio/screen share components offer zoom-quality calling without extraneous setups.
  • Pinned messages take up a lot of real estate.
  • The contact lists once pinned stay locked in order. Being able to create dividers would assist greatly in organizing my contacts into departments.
  • The panes added in as you chat should be allowed to minimize and reorganize.
Zoho Cliq has allowed our office to be remote-worker friendly since onboarding. Teams are able to meet throughout the day with ease. Completing "@" messages allow for inter-office communication in a semi-public space (i.e. on our #Sales channel, a sales team member can "@" me to ask a question, and if I don't answer, a teammate can reply first). And having the audio/screen share capability allows "parking lot" conversations to not derail the chat. The only caveat really is your available screen real estate to manage multiple conversations at once. Honestly, as a product, it feels as potent as Slack or Discord (minus silly bots). I don't have a single complaint about the platform.
February 12, 2020

Zoho Chat Review

Stacey Commings | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our customer service representatives use ZoHo Chat daily and are pleased with the convenience and ease of use.
  • Very easy to operate
  • Customer service oriented
  • No issues yet
We have an eCommerce business, and Zoho Chat is a lifesaver. Zoho Chats are automatically initiated and easy to identify users presence.
Any time that I have had an issue, and there haven't been many user support jumps right on and helps me right away.
The chat tool started as an experimental add-on for our support and sales team. But over time it has proven to be a fantastic addition to our customer contact toolset. It keeps track of visitor logs which lets our sales team be more effective when they are having a conversation with a potential client. The fact that we can track where a live visitor has come from and the path they are taking through our website is also incredibly useful data for our client engagement team. We can see what pages our clients most engage with and where they are most likely to contact us or take actions. It is also really easy to use so it required very little training for our contact team to be able to handle chats from incoming users.
  • Its interface is really simple to use so you don't need to spend a lot of time training your people to manage incoming contacts.
  • The visitor tracking is excellent. It will provide a lot of very useful data for your team to see what works on your site and what doesn't.
  • It integrates really well with other Zoho apps.
  • Their support is excellent. We got useful, informative responses from them when we had to contact them.
  • Initial set up can be a little daunting if you aren't a tech-savvy person. For large organizations, this might not matter since you would have a dedicated IT team that will handle it (as we did) but if you are a small business owner looking to set this up yourself, I imagine it would take some trial and error to get working.
If you have a website through which your clients engage (either sales or support) your offerings, then you absolutely need a live chat tool. Having used Zoho for a while now, I can absolutely recommend it. If you have not used a chat tool before but you have an online store then you should definitely explore this option. They offer a free trial so you can test it to see what response you get but for sales related websites, this will pay for itself.
Vince McConville | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Zoho chat as part of the wider Zoho suite of products under the Zoho One banner, In particular, I use it within the Zoho CRM element to communicate with a number of Clients I have implemented Zoho with. I also use other Chat/Web Comms systems with clients such as Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom. It's whatever suits the client but Zoho Chat is very useful to me as my own CRM is ZohoCRM so it is nice to have the integration.
I also use the Chat via my mobile using the Zoho Cliq app which is great as I'm not always at my desk so don't miss new messages from clients.
  • Integration with the Zoho CRM
  • Easy to use both on desktop & mobile
  • Choice of Chat, Audio Call or Video call. All of which work well
  • Not missing functionality as such but would be useful to record audio chats
  • Zoho not as widely adopted than other Chat clients like Hangouts/Skype
Zoho as a chat / comms tool is up there with the rest of the pack in terms of functionality & ease of use. It's lack of widespread adoption that holds it back. So definitely suited to businesses who already utilise other Zoho products. It is free to use anyway as part of the Cliq so there isn't really a big barrier to adoption. The only thing missing from the free versions are things like Secret Chats, Team & External Channels. Other than that it's pretty much unlimited