Overall Satisfaction with Keen IO
Keen IO is primarily used by our lab group of about 15 workers. We extensively implement keen IO to improve our original apps and get our creations out to the public much faster than would normally be possible. While working on a project, we probably use keen IO up to 20 hours a week.
- Very fast and significantly shortens work time
- Easy user interface
- Excellent output of analytical data
- Cost is a little much for something we could do in house, given, it would take us much longer
- Would be better to be more compatible with other analytical software
- Could improve on code editing capabilities
- Google Analytics, Google Analytics Premium, Google Charts, Google Marketing Platform (formerly DoubleClick), Matomo (formerly Piwik), Open Web Analytics, Optimizely, Pendo.io, Segment, Cyfe, Sisense, Tableau Online, Looker and Zoho Analytics
Overall I think Keen IO is generally easier to use and more friendly towards new or novice users than other platforms. If you are just looking for a quick and easy solution, Keen IO might be the way to go. The cost of obtaining the software is a con when compared to some other software.
Keen IO is best suited to decreasing the amount of time your team works on analytical functions and work. It drastically decreases necessary time and can significantly improve efficiency. While it is great at speeding things up, it is not super compatible with other analytical software which presents a problem when dealing with customers.