Reviews (1-24 of 24)
- Has preset metric groups that pull similar stats together in one "bucket" saving you the time of setting up each stat-line one by one
- Allows you to easily adjust the timeframe for what stats you want to see, so you can find YOY stats or just last month's stats rather quickly
- Colored visualizations of stats make it easy to notice when campaigns are taking off
- Cyfe's preset stat "buckets" don't allow for customization--for instance, if I want to see a client's FB ads stats, it'll pull the number of impressions but not reach--why can't I adjust for the metric I want to see?
- Visualizations show various stats that are on incommensurate scales, causing people to misread them or misinterpret the data
- Metrics are basically all quantitative--lacks qualitative data gathering skills
- One page reporting - very easy for customers to understand
- Color coordination - the green if increased, red if decreased color coding system makes it very easy to see with a quick glance how the statistics have changed versus the previous month
- Easy to add additional sections to the dashboard
- Lots of built in integration - Cyfe has integration built in for a number of the tools our company uses such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, MailChimp, Constant Contact, and much much more
- Sometimes the percentages in Cyfe seem off. We'll review the numbers month over month in Google Analytics and the same numbers are pulled into Cyfe, and yet Cyfe reports a different percentage
- It would be nice if Cyfe had more styling and layout choices to brand it more to our company's style and look
Partially it is also used to deliver real time information to selected customers.
- Easy integration with existing data providers with predefined interfaces, so many data sources can be aggregated with no coding needed.
- Flexibility in creating custom data providers, both with programming languages or directly with database interaction.
- Very cost effective considering competing solutions, especially taking into account that it allows us to create unlimited users.
- Stable and solid solution, in three years we have only had a few hours downtime.
- Lack of drill downs and interactivity with charts and tables. It is not possible to link from one chart or cell to another view or another chart.
- I would love better interaction with the Apple Connect site to get stats on downloaded apps, as well as per Google Play Store, but assume limitation is on the interface on Apple/Google side.
- Localization and internationalization in foreign languages could be better supported, for example it is not possible to present data in with several values like $ and €, or changing date formats or week starting with Mondays instead of Sundays.
- Scheduled export of reports in visual format straight to email.
- Permissions to turn on or off reports to specific individuals.
- Ability to publically share reports via URL.
- Integration with more outside products
- It's live and interactive - it's updated constantly and your clients can even see updates daily.
- They have a ton of integrations and those that they don't have directly, you can set up using Zapier.
- It's low priced (most we've found are $150 or more per month. Cyfe starts at $19/month and if you only need one board, it's free.
- They could always use more integrations - HubSpot in particular for us
- A mobile app would be very useful.
- Each of connecting to various social media platforms.
- Ease of connecting to Google Analytics.
- Although the response has been relatively good, tough getting used to only talking to support via email. Sometimes explaining what I am trying to accomplish is not always easy via email.
- Speed of getting new widgets launched. Took a while to get LinkedIn added.
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense
- Excel spreadsheets
- I would like to see better reporting in social media. Specifically pull in Twitter information and engagement from Twitter. It would be nice to be able to see the different social media with information on one dashboard.
- Cyfe makes it easy to create a professional looking dashboards in a short amount of time. With so many built-in data sources and the intuitive nature of the interface, you can have beautiful looking charts and graphs in no time!
- One of the best features of Cyfe is the many data sources built-in and that each dashboard is not constrained to one source. One of the drawbacks I've seen in other tools is the limited ability to pull from multiple Google Analytics profiles, multiple AdWords accounts or from both AdWords and Bing in one dashboard. Cyfe has no such limitation.
- Google Spreadsheets - if the data you need to show is not available via an API, being able to pull from Google spreadsheets is a great solution. Once set up, you can add data whenever you need to the spreadsheet and your widgets in the Cyfe dashboard are automatically updated. Huge time saver!
- I'd love to see additional functionality to customize colors. The light/dark option is very nice, but a little more flexibility in the colors would go a long way, especially if it was possible at the dashboard level rather than just the account level. Along the same lines, being able to customize the charts a little more, for example being able to show an x-axis on single data type graphs, could make them easier to read in some cases.
- Being able to choose to report on converted clicks or conversions in AdWords would be helpful.
- Needs the ability to show the date range on the shared URL dashboards. Would be even better if the date range was adjustable on that view, too.
- Do I need to pull data from multiple sources and report the numbers?
- Can I save time not having to manually pull numbers into a spreadsheet or other reporting format from common sources?
- Do I need a nice, easy to read and understand format that is readily available to share?
- Provides an easy way to visualize data
- Is flexible and offers a variety of ways to connect widgets to various data sources
- Has direct integration with various key third-party web services
- Documentation is sparse and confusing
- Functionality is fairly basic and at times buggy
- Third party integrations are limited and stagnant, very few have been added since we began using it
- Widgets lack individual settings such as support for different date ranges
- Widgets have limited customization options
- Cyfe is a great one stop dashboard. No need to bounce from site to site to gather information.
- Easily customizable with a seemingly endless array of data configurations.
- Priced well for the budget conscious.
- Can't customize the the interface for company branding.
- Easy to use and export professional reports
- Fully customizable and with a lot of useful premade widgets
- It can monitor even some statistics that the original channel doesn't (i.e. Facebook views)
- More documentation would be useful
- I can't understand how some data is processed, so I can't trust its data completely
- Multiple user logins with permission setting.
- Good list of tools and services that it works with.
- Option to add custom services.
- More services would always be helpful.
- Even more custom options would be nice.
- Robust dashboards
- Incredible amount of data sources
- Fair pricing and incredible value
- Excellent customization options to give your dashboards a "custom" feel to them
- Unlimited users and dashboards
- CSV and Excel data dashboards
- Very minor issues with clarifying how some URLs should be structured to pull data
- Some data sources are not clear what they pull, this is largely a labeling issue outside Cyfe
- Accessible - use with a browser anywhere
- Easy to Use - intuitive and does not require training
- Freemium - great try before you buy with a few free modules to start
- Additional demonstration/instruction for use of custom widgets
- Video screencast instruction is always helpful
- Additional 3rd party partners for widgets are always welcome
Browser access limits security to only user/pass.
Number of widgets: if lower, the free trial is optimal.
Provide in advance widgets by category, which Cyfe does an excellent job in its Add Widget window.
Because it is not a client application, ensure selection includes this variable.
Support is not as elaborate as others, but is an acceptable trade off for how intuitive the interface and settings are.
- Brings together data from a range of online services
- I quite like the 2 options for layouts - Dark and Light, however I think these could be made ever so slightly more visually appealing. Graphs and charts are great however.
- API for huge amount of platforms, for the price the API selection is huge
- Facebook ads manager API, something which isn't as easy to use on similar providers
- Custom dataset, if an API does not exist you have the option to upload a dataset
- Layout, easy to use appealing and custom
- Mobile devices, yet to see this render correctly or work
- Layout does not automatically render to device - not responsive
Is your data only raw data?
How do you currently crete your reports?
Cyfe Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Cyfe Technical Details