Klaviyo - The Best Email/SMS Platform Out There
February 23, 2022

Klaviyo - The Best Email/SMS Platform Out There

Overall Satisfaction with Klaviyo

The rest of my team and I use Klaviyo to send email and SMS campaigns for many of our clients. We use it to build and send the campaigns, create segments/lists containing who we want to send these campaigns to, and track revenue and other performance metrics after sending these campaigns. We also use it to build pop-ups so that we can collect emails and phone numbers to add to our lists.
  • Tracking performance metrics
  • Nothing
  • ROI
  • Newsletter Opt-Ins
  • Overall Revenue
Klaviyo has it all - a lot of the other platforms that I have used do not have all of the following: competent email and SMS sending, easy-to-navigate flow builders, accurate revenue and general metric reporting, and representatives who care and reach out to make sure we are doing well and to answer any questions we may have.

Do you think Klaviyo delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Klaviyo's feature set?

Did Klaviyo live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Klaviyo go as expected?

Would you buy Klaviyo again?

Mailchimp, Attentive Mobile, Optimizely Data Platform (formerly Zaius)
Klaviyo is great for professionals/companies who want to send out newsletter emails often and collect a list of people who sign up for the newsletter on their website. You can implement a Welcome Pop Up which helps to collect and store consumer information, all through Klaviyo. From there, you can create specific segments of various demographics and send campaigns at any time to these segments. Klaviyo makes this whole process very easy and seamless!

Klaviyo Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
A/B testing