Overall Satisfaction with Klaviyo
We use Klaviyo for SMS and email marketing. We had been using Mailchimp and it was not detailed enough and didn't give us enough customer information. The date we get from Klaviyo is so helpful and helps us make decisions for both our marketing and sales. It is also fairly easy to use though there were some glitches at the beginning.
- Ease of use
- They provide information about how to run campaigns and provide real-life examples
- Klaviyo gave us all the info we needed to know to set up our flow
- We wish we were able to have video play instantly in the images
- We would love an app to work on the go (Mailchimp has one and I used it all the time to resend campaigns to non-openers)
- It would be great if we could use any sized image instead of having to resize things
- I am not sure of the exact ROI
- It has definitely been positive
- It has saved us a lot of time
Mailchimp was a good entry-level platform for us for a few years. But when we decided to scale up our e-commerce, we needed something more sophisticated. Mailchimp has a very good UX but when they split with Shopify, it got annoying to do the workarounds and we lost data, like the customers' birthdays. Klaviyo provides 100 times more for not too much more money.
Do you think Klaviyo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Klaviyo's feature set?
Did Klaviyo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Klaviyo go as expected?
Would you buy Klaviyo again?
Klaviyo is well suited for discovering real data on your customers on your site and in your marketing campaigns. The granular detail is unparalleled. For example, you can even see how many times a customer has been on your site, what they are looking at, and where they came from. Which emails performed the best, which links in the emails were used, which one made people unsubscribe? It's all there. I was not expecting to find it so easy to use but it is. We wish there were more design elements available but we use Canva to do this so it's fine.